• 44(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2022-01-31, 09:45)mardukL Wrote: ok. got it.

i plan to let user custom define entrys anyway.
so for that special case,
providing the ability to "prompt/set" a custom built in action ( like main menu entry shortcut settings, unsure about specisl characters ) is a must have.
Sounds great. Been waiting for custom entries in the shutdown menu section for quite a while now ;-)
(2022-01-31, 12:32)ViewAfterReview Wrote: Hey, I have a small request! Can we have a paused indicator when we pause the video in the same style as seeking?

i got in mind when added the seekbar the last update (the idea in mind was to either show 'pause' overlay when pausing and fade it out after an amount of time or vise versa; no promise it'll come fast as i dint like to touch seekbar again very soon ).
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2022-01-31, 15:33)fantasticn Wrote:

providing the ability to "prompt/set" a custom built in action ( like main menu entry shortcut settings, unsure about specisl characters ) is a must have.
Sounds great. Been waiting for custom entries in the shutdown menu section for quite a while now ;-)

Yeah, i know Big Grin, unbelievable its nearly 2 years back.
No worries! It's not a big deal! Love your skin anyways!

Soon ... https://streamable.com/6kuam6
Hello.
i love your skin. Great work btw.
I have a question:

1. Is it possible to change the Media/codec info to a colour one?

2. Some Studio Logos are not showing, how can i change it

Thank you for creating and maintaining this wonderful skin.
I installed Swan Alpha on Kodi 19.3 running on Chromecast with Google TV.
After enabling and switching to the skin, I'm seeing my Favourites tab empty, although I marked as favorite a few IPTV channels and other add-ons shortcuts.
Am I I missing something that needs to be done to show these favourites in the favourites tab when Swan is set as the main skin?
Hope someone can help.
(2022-02-02, 02:15)Jogi0815 Wrote: Hello.
i love your skin. Great work btw.
I have a question:

1. Is it possible to change the Media/codec info to a colour one?

2. Some Studio Logos are not showing, how can i change it

1. the codec colors should match the rating label colors in that case, so in color section lookup for "color_spotlightlib_flags" under the header "NAV MEDIA ITEMS".

2. the studio logo will just shown
a: just a single studio filled the tag
+
b: the image exists in the resource studio addon
(2022-02-02, 14:59)mjeshurun Wrote: Thank you for creating and maintaining this wonderful skin.
I installed Swan Alpha on Kodi 19.3 running on Chromecast with Google TV.
After enabling and switching to the skin, I'm seeing my Favourites tab empty, although I marked as favorite a few IPTV channels and other add-ons shortcuts.
Am I I missing something that needs to be done to show these favourites in the favourites tab when Swan is set as the main skin?
Hope someone can help.

hm.sorry but had to ask...
did you already add 'favourites' to a menu entry - to open the favourites window and they are missing ??
(2022-01-31, 16:35)mardukL Wrote:

Wow, have not been aware of the time passing by. so SWAN has become the skin I have been using the longest time by now ;-) And I still love the HomeTiles layout for it makes a great launcher on my Android TV device (mostly Shield TV boxes). It is clean, nicely animated and not overloaded with blinking widget (that take minutes to load and I would not use anyway). So can't wait for the additions to the shutdown menu. Video looks great. Keep up the good work!
(2022-02-04, 11:46)fantasticn Wrote:
(2022-01-31, 16:35)mardukL Wrote:
(2022-01-31, 15:33)fantasticn Wrote: Sounds great. Been waiting for custom entries in the shutdown menu section for quite a while now ;-)

Wow, have not been aware of the time passing by. so SWAN has become the skin I have been using the longest time by now ;-) And I still love the HomeTiles layout for it makes a great launcher on my Android TV device (mostly Shield TV boxes). It is clean, nicely animated and not overloaded with blinking widget (that take minutes to load and I would not use anyway). So can't wait for the additions to the shutdown menu. Video looks great. Keep up the good work!
Yeah.  thanks a lot.

Update Pushed now, as i have not much time for further implementation next days...
tough if there are bugs i do my best to hotfix them as fast as possible :-)

Changelog: v  *.1.32      

• update / version bump  ( resource.images.skin.swan ) to fill gap of available images for shortcut items

• fonts
        - fix typos in include def 'n call
        - remove double entrys

• Home
        - Hometile Layout : - dont load hometilesubmenu if corresponding setting disabled

• shortcuts/skinsettingsection :
            - ability for user defined shutdownmenu items
                ○ predefined
                ○ custom - define executebuiltins

'
                    currently if multi onclick / executions needed for an item, you'll have to use and save your script somwhere
                    '

example: path is 'skin.swan/scripts/multiple_test.py', action: RunScript(special://skin/scripts/multiple_test.py) , scrip runs the 'notification built in' 5 times

'''
python:

import xbmc

def main():
    # xbmc.executebuiltin(function, block).
   # https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...s/builtins

xbmc.executebuiltin('notification(action1:, performed)')
   xbmc.executebuiltin('notification(action2:, performed)')    
   xbmc.executebuiltin('notification(action3:, performed)')    
   xbmc.executebuiltin('notification(action4:, performed)')    
   xbmc.executebuiltin('notification(action5:, performed)')    

if __name__ == '__main__':
   main()
   '''
            i take o look later on to simplify ( use a custom path for user scripts , which can be stored , so you can choose a script from that folder )

- still hardcode are :
                System.LogOff - [System.HasLoginScreen | Integer.IsGreater(System.ProfileCount,1)] + System.Loggedon : $LOCALIZE[20126][CR]$INFO[system.profilename]

mastermode - !Window.IsVisible(loginscreen) + System.HasLocks + System.IsMaster : $LOCALIZE[20046]
                mastermode - !Window.IsVisible(loginscreen) + System.HasLocks + !System.IsMaster : $LOCALIZE[20045]

InhibitIdleShutdown(true) - !System.IsInhibit : $LOCALIZE[13017]
                InhibitIdleShutdown(false) - System.IsInhibit : $LOCALIZE[13018]
Great. Custom ShutDown Menu is working perfectly. There is just one fixed entry that I seem I cannot get rid of. It is called "Inihibt idle shutdown". Why is that sticky?
(2022-02-06, 20:03)fantasticn Wrote: Great. Custom ShutDown Menu is working perfectly. There is just one fixed entry that I seem I cannot get rid of. It is called "Inihibt idle shutdown". Why is that sticky?

Did'nt found time to manage it , therefore it remains till i found the way to make it optional .( same for 'toggle' mastermode ) so it is on to do.
pushed update ...

Changelog: v  *.1.33

• shortcuts shutdown menu :
        - get rid of fixed/hardcoded items
        - adjust visible conditions, for profile login screen

• Viewtype 520 (WIP)
        - show ratings, nearly unfinished

ImageImage
Hello! I am loving the skin and have had a ton of fun playing around and customizing all the settings. Thank you for sharing your work and allowing us to take advantage of it. I do have a couple questions for my use case, and was hoping someone could help me out. I have 0 actual coding experience, so please bare with me lol. I do fine with like tinkering around though, and am not completely incompetent. Here is my situation: I have Kodi downloaded on my Nvidia Shield TV, and have configured the PlexKodiConnect add-on so I can watch all my local media through that and still use Plex (works great with your skin for anyone looking to do the same). My media is on an Unraid server. 

My questions. So first thing, when I opened the app today, it looks like I lost all my saved settings like my home menu, library viewtypes, custom colors, etc. So my first question would be, did I miss a setting, or is there something I should do to prevent this next time? Not the end of the world, and I will probably change more colors now, but something I would like to avoid in the future still haha. 

Next, I was wondering if there was a way to change the mapping when you select titles from the main Spotlight menu and the library menus. This is what I mean by that. I would prefer it if when a newly added episode shows up in my "On Deck" section, instead of the episode automatically starting playback when selected, I would like it to go to the "Episodes" page for that show. That way I can see information about the show/season, or choose a different episode, without having to leave the home widget, go to my TV Shows library, and then find the show, season, and episode. And for movies, I would like it to go to the information page for that movie. This might be a bigger deal for me because I'm using my shield tv, not a computer, so I'm using a remote not a mouse.

Next, I was wondering if there was any way to show the available quality of the file on the information page. On a spotlight menu it will show "HD" and "2.0" or "5.1", but it doesn't show up on the information page, or any view type that is not a spotlight. I have a 4k and 1080 version of quite a few movies and shows (4k for me watching local, 1080 for streaming with Plex), and it would be nice if I could see that more easily too.

Lastly, I was wondering if there is a way to put like a little icon over the corner of the poster (or whatever fan art you use) of items that are unwatched. Plex does this and its just kinda nice to have that as a simple way to see if something has been watched. 

Whether any of this is possible, plausible, or pathetic, thank you for your time, and thank you for the skin! It's the best I've come across Smile
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3