• 191(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@MB1968
I can't display the TV Show ratings in the Seasons view. What I decided to do was remove the "•YEAR•" label from Seasons and add the "Premiered" label (same as the Right List view). I moved the new label up so that it is evenly spaced after Genre. I also moved the "Season X" label at the bottom left down so that it is more in line with the media flags. I'll post a screenshot later today.
Nice!

EDIT
I have the plot text positioned at the bottom. Can you make a small adjustment for the text field? Preferably when text is scrolling, it should not touch, or pass the floor bar.

Have you noticed the small issue with the popcorn ratings for tv shows? The text label shows "no reviews", although there are reviews available.

And can you adjust the width for the number of votes textfield (below the rating stars) in the Dialog Info view? Check Breaking Bad for example. The text will scroll, although there's enough space to display the text completly
ImageImage
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
I'll take a look at the plot for KodiFlixTV. I thought I had that user review stat working in the last update...I'll take another look. I'll take a look at the votes as well.
@MB1968
I fixed the plot size when Center List is enabled in KodiFlixTV, and I fixed the width of the rating and votes info for Video Info. It doesn't look like User Reviews is working with Skin Helper.
@latts9923, are you familiar with the Player Debug feature? It can display the audio and video bitrate on the screen. How nice. Do you think it is possible to add the aq en vq values to the small window that shows the screen resolution, framerate, etc? The information on the screen that appears when you press the letter O. (Player Process Info)

I have assigned the letter P to show the Player Debug info and have to press O for the on screen info. It would be nice, if I could only use one letter.

3. Player Debug Info
https://kodi.wiki/view/Player_process_infoImageImage
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I've seen this debug info before. I'll take a look and see what I can do.
@latts923, I'd like to remove the TV show name from the text line below the episode number and title. This will prevent the subtext from scrolling.

Can you point me to the location to edit the code?Image
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Open IncludesVariables.xml and find ""value_listinfofocus". At the end of both values starting with "Container.Content(episodes)" is "ListItem.TVShowTitle". I think I will remove that for all the skins.
Thank you. So cool that you remember all this. For me all the coding looks the same. The tv show mention is rather redundant. I'm glad to read you're planning to remove that info.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
You're welcome! Even after all this time of modding the skins I still get lost at times looking at the code.
UPDATE #49 - This will update the skin to v1.0.5.0

Image Additions
  • I added the visual effects to Skin Settings. This allows you to preview the main menu as you activate the effects.
  • I added three new videocodecs...hddvd, tv, and vhs. Using these extentions in your file names will display the icon in media flags. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added a new fanart option in the Top Menu for Artists named ARTWORK HELPER FANART. This works the same as it does in Movies/TV Shows. It will display fanart images in your Artist folder (fanart.jpg, fanart1.jpg, etc.).
  • I added Shelf3D and Sheld3Dv2 Music Views to the SHOW ARTIST/ALBUM ART button in the Top Menu for Music. When the path for the Custom Music Logo is selected, the thumbnail window in the upper right of both views will display fanart images in the extrafanart folder if one exists for the Artist in the Custom Music Logo path.
  • I added Sets media flags that will display the standard Movie media flags (clearlogo in place of the studio) for the first 8 Movies in a Set. The first 4 Movie's media flags will display first, then the next 4 Movies in sequence, and finally returns to the first 4 Movies. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea and fixing the aspectratio!
  • I added the option to display the animatedkeyart if available for a Movie. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - KEYART".I added the ability to display multiple animatedposter images for Movies if available in your library. If you have "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" enabled, and then select "CHARACTER ART POSTER" as the "CASE ART" in the Top Menu for the Right List view, it will cycle through all of your animated posters.
  • I added the ability to display multiple animatedposter images for Movies if available in your library. If you have "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" enabled, and then select "CHARACTER ART POSTER" as the "CASE ART" in the Top Menu for the Right List view, it will cycle through all of your animated posters.
  • I added the ability to display multiple animatedfanart images for Movies if available in your library. The images will display if "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - FANART" and "EXTRA FANART" are enabled.
  • I added default/colored Italian MPAA rating flags. The ratings are T, VM6, VM14 and VM18. You can also add "Rated" or "Rated:" as text (i.e. Rated T). Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request and providing the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with missing info for Episodes in Video Info if Detail View was selected for TV Shows. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with Critics Consensus displaying twice in Video Info. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the "SHOW AUDIO LANGUAGE AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" button from Skin Settings. It did not control anything in the skin.
  • I removed the code that makes multiple changes to the skin when selecting the Batman menu bar. This was causing problems for users. The only thing that changes now is the menu bar.
  • I removed the "•YEAR•" label in KodiFlixTV from Seasons and added the "Premiered" label (same as the Right List view). I moved the new label up so that it is evenly spaced after Genre.
  • I adjusted the height of the plot label for KodiFlixTV if Center List was enabled. The text was dropping below the floor in the view. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
  • I adjusted the width of the ratings and votes info in the Video Info screen. Some languages caused the info to scroll. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I removed the TV Show title from the subtext in the focused Episode info for the Right List view. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Other updates
  • I uploaded a new version of Metadatautils to the repo. There is a fix for the aspecratio when viewing the new media flags for Sets.
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.
Hello all,
I am a new member in the kodi forum but has been using kodi since some years.
i am having issue with the movie collection logo art since some time ,it won`t display, can someone help please ?

@latts9923 great skin by the way.
(2022-02-11, 17:36)Youffran Wrote: Hello all,
I am a new member in the kodi forum but has been using kodi since some years.
i am having issue with the movie collection logo art since some time ,it won`t display, can someone help please ?

@latts9923 great skin by the way.
Have you tried short names? I mean clearlogo.png instead of moviecollectiontitle-clearlogo.png.
Windows 11 Pro

@Youffran
Hello! Welcome to the forum...and thanks! I would not recommend naming your Sets artwork with the name of the Set in the file name like you do your Movies. I have tried that in the past with Matrix with no success. With Leia, if you are missing artwork for Sets, you can bring up the context menu and select MANAGE > CHOOSE ART. You can then select from the list and navigate to where your artwork is located. You can also add artwork labels that may be missing by selecting ADD ART TYPE at the bottom.
Thanks for the update!
(2022-02-11, 02:17)latts9923 Wrote: I added Sets media flags that will display the standard Movie media flags (clearlogo in place of the studio) for the first 8 Movies in a Set. The first 4 Movie's media flags will display first, then the next 4 Movies in sequence, and finally returns to the first 4 Movies. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea and fixing the aspectratio!
What a nice addition! I'm seeing a blank space in the media icons bar for moviesets. Is it for the MPAA icon?
EDIT: It's for the aspect ratio. It's not visible on my system. Metadata addon 1.0.43 has been installed.

latts9923 Wrote: I removed the "•YEAR•" label in KodiFlixTV from Seasons and added the "Premiered" label (same as the Right List view). I moved the new label up so that it is evenly spaced after Genre.
Only the upper part of the Premiered" label is visible. Have you noticed that? I think the height of the text field is not correct.
latts9923 Wrote: I adjusted the height of the plot label for KodiFlixTV if Center List was enabled. The text was dropping below the floor in the view. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
Nice, thanks!
latts9923 Wrote: I adjusted the width of the ratings and votes info in the Video Info screen. Some languages caused the info to scroll. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
The text is still scrolling for tv shows with a lot of ratings.
latts9923 Wrote: I removed the TV Show title from the subtext in the focused Episode info for the Right List view. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
I think you have forgotten to apply this change for the Leia mod. I'm still seeing the TV Show title.

latts9923 Wrote: I uploaded a new version of Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.
I noticed that you've uploaded new resource images addons to the Leia directory on your website. Are you sure we need these for the Leia mod?
https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...tras.color
https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...atio.color
https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...odec.color
https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...tras.color
https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...odec.color
Windows 11 Pro