• 6(current)
Kodi 19.0 "Matrix" support
(2022-01-06, 00:30)Karellen Wrote: Could you point me to service.skin.widgets repo? We don't have one in the official Kodi repo, so not sure where it should come from.
You need Scott967's branch as noted in Post #14 of this thread.  

Its found here:

https://github.com/scott967/service.skin...ee/python3

Cheers
TRJB
Still have some issues with the patched skin:

Recent episodes don't show (they show in other skins):

CDArt doesn't show. (It shows a blank disk spinning instead of the cd label added to the album):

(Language is set to Dutch but you should get the idea)

Anybody can confirm this issues are not on my side?
The recent items on the home screen is running in a widget.  You need to install Scott967's "service.skin.widgets-python3.zip" addon that I pointed out in the post above (see Post #14 on this thread for details).  It should be installed from the zip before you install the updated T! skin.  And also, if you are using Karellen's .zip of the skin, I believe he mentioned that he commented out the line that loads the widget service, you'll need to reenable it and rezip the skin before installing it.  It's the line near the top of the T! addon.xml file under <requires> that reads 
Code:
<import addon="service.skin.widgets" version="0.0.33+matrix.2" />

Make sure the widget is installed first and that line is not commented out in the T! skin.

Cheers
TRJB
great!

Not sure if this is the only feature needing the service.skin.widgets addon but maybe its better to enable it in the transparency zip too?
@xp_eric

You installed skin.widgets first then transparency? Then everything worked?

I can release another zip, but I'd like the fix for the discart issue you mentioned first. So if anybody knows where the fix is, let us know.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-01-13, 00:20)Karellen Wrote: @xp_eric

You installed skin.widgets first then transparency? Then everything worked?

I can release another zip, but I'd like the fix for the discart issue you mentioned first. So if anybody knows where the fix is, let us know.
There's more to fix but yes installing skin.widgets and then a modified version of your zip made displaying the recent episodes work as shown in the screenshot above..

When I wanted to watch the latest episode of Dexter New Blood tonight I noticed I CAN navigate up from the main menu to the list of recent episodes (I use an IR remote on my mediacenter PC connected to my TV) but hitting OK doesn't play the episode from the main menu as it does on Kodi 18...   Sad
I just tried to grab the zip file, but page shows file expired on 2/4/22, there isn't any free download option.
Can anyone provide a working link?
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
(2022-02-06, 20:48)christoofar Wrote: Can anyone provide a working link?
Try this... https://easyupload.io/cent6z
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-02-06, 20:57)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-02-06, 20:48)christoofar Wrote: Can anyone provide a working link?
Try this... https://easyupload.io/cent6z
That's got it thankyousir!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Could someone please upload zip to different host?

Thanks
@MrKaon

You are at the wrong site. Try the link two posts up.
My Signature
The link https://easyupload.io/cent6z appears to be no longer working (file not found error), does anyone have a working link?
(2022-03-24, 23:44)Mike_D Wrote: does anyone have a working link?
Try this... https://easyupload.io/8depyu
Valid for another 30 days
My Signature
(2022-03-24, 23:54)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-03-24, 23:44)Mike_D Wrote: does anyone have a working link?
Try this... https://easyupload.io/8depyu
Valid for another 30 days
I have downloaded the above link but cannot do anything  with it.Its a bin file so new to me.Renamed it to a .zip file but Kodi is telling me its the wrong structure and not installed.Is there an idiots guide for me to install it please ?
(2022-03-25, 08:48)hostile17 Wrote: Its a bin file so new to me
I don't know where the bin file is coming from. I just downloaded it and it is definitely a zip file named skin.transparency.zip
My Signature
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.0 "Matrix" support0