• 96(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
@wags1
Do you have any rows in the "id" column named "metadatautils.get_omdb_info"? Those will contain the "rottentomatoes.rating" and other RT info in the "data" field. If not, make sure you have entered your OMDb API correctly in Metadatautils.
@latts9923 Edit

"Do you have any rows in the "id" column named "metadatautils.get_omdb_info"?" - OK, I found a tool to use to view the simplecache.db. Yes, I have rows in the "id" column named "metadatautils.get_omdb_info". They look like this (as an example) - "metadatautils.get_omdb_info.310307" but for every one of those rows in the Data column it says "None". I do have rows that have the following in the Data column - "metadatautils.get_rt_ratings.sully.movies" (using this as an example, I have rows like that for my other movies too) and in those rows in the Data column I do see RT scores. So for example in the example above for "Sully" in the data column I see - 

{'title': 'sully', 'audienceScoreAll.averageRating': '4', 'audienceScoreAll.likedCount': 17589, 'audienceScoreAll.notLikedCount': 3364, 'audienceScoreAll.ratingCount': 48732, 'audienceScoreAll.reviewCount': 2120, 'audienceScoreAll.audienceClass': 'upright', 'audienceScoreAll.score': 84, 'tomatometerScoreAll.averageRating': '7.20', 'tomatometerScoreAll.likedCount': 295, 'tomatometerScoreAll.notLikedCount': 53, 'tomatometerScoreAll.ratingCount': 348, 'tomatometerScoreAll.reviewCount': 348, 'tomatometerScoreAll.tomatometerState': 'certified-fresh', 'tomatometerScoreAll.score': 85, 'tomatometerScoreTop.averageRating': '7.10', 'tomatometerScoreTop.likedCount': 60, 'tomatometerScoreTop.notLikedCount': 14, 'tomatometerScoreTop.ratingCount': 74, 'tomatometerScoreTop.reviewCount': 74, 'tomatometerScoreTop.tomatometerState': 'certified-fresh', 'tomatometerScoreTop.score': 81}

My OMDb API is entered correctly in Metadatautils and I double checked.
@wags1
I use DB Browser for SQLite. OK...if the API is entered correctly you should see "metadatautils.get_omdb_info" in the "id" field.
@latts9923 see my edited post above.
@latts9923 Thanks for looking into this but not sure it’s going to matter anymore. I think the rt stuff was removed from metadatautils due to api restrictions…it’s not completely clear though.
@wags1
If your data column is showing "None" for the "metadatautils.get_omdb_info" rows, then there is definitely a problem. That contains a lot of info for the skin (plot, RT info, etc.). I don't have a Shield to test this with. Can you test your setup on a different OS?

The new RT info that was recently added by Angelinas had to be removed, but the RT info provided by the OMDb API should still be good to go.
@latts9923 Unfortunately no I don't have another OS to test on. It is odd that the "metadatautils.get_omdb_info" rows have no data but the "metadatautils.get_rt_ratings" rows seem to have complete rt data. Anyway I really appreciate your time on this. Honestly it's really only a curiosity for me as I don't use Kodi for movies anymore, just music.
@wags1
You're welcome. That is really odd that you're omdb rows won't populate. I'm sure you have, but you've tried deleting simplecache recently right?
@latts9923 yes.
(2022-04-01, 14:18)wags1 Wrote: @latts9923 yes.
Send me on PM log please....your shs have issue...need to see why ?
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas Thanks for offering to look. I’m traveling currently and won’t be back home till late Monday. Will send you log via PM then.
UPDATE #23 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.3

Image Additions
  • I added a new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.
  • I created new Metacritic red, yellow and green rating images.

Image Bug fixes
  • I changed the code for the webtv icon that displays in the videocodec flag. It will now only display if ".web." is in the filename. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code for the User Rating in Video Info for TV Shows to use new code provided by Angelinas in the latest Skin Helper/Metadatautils updates.
(2022-04-03, 00:48)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #23 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.3

Image Additions
  • I added a new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.
  • I created new Metacritic red, yellow and green rating images.
Just curious.  What scraper are people using to grab the metacritic critics count?  Tiny media manager can't grab it through the omdbapi.  It only gets the metascore.
I am using universal media scraper since its getting all the scores from metacritics and rotten tomatoes. And i let omdb api do the rest like getting studios and awards .
(2022-04-03, 09:21)kokobsb Wrote: I am using universal media scraper since its getting all the scores from metacritics and rotten tomatoes. And i let omdb api do the rest like getting studios and awards .
I use "The Movie Database Python". This is not by choice, "Universal Movie Scraper" goes for about 5 Movies the crashed Kodi competently on NVIDIA Shield-Pro 2019.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0