• 292(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2022-04-11, 00:30)dawsonjw Wrote:
(2022-04-10, 18:54)bsoriano Wrote: [quote='Joeyrub' pid='3093668' dateline='1649358327']
Hmmmm. U know what.... I just tried all the settings for the list views. But you're right. There is no way to have it show which episodes are already watched. That is a big mistake! Hopefully Bart will see this.

@fora , @Joeyrub , you are both correct.  Amber was not displaying the watched overly for PVR recordings.  I just fixed this on GitHub (Matrix).  Please test and let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Omg Bart! I'm just so glad you're ok!!!!
I'll download latest from GitHub and test if the watched thing is back
But who cares about that!! I'M JUST SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK HERE BART! so glad you're ok. And I hope you'll find a way better job with way higher pay and way better hours etc etc etc etc. You sure deserve it!

EDIT: ok I downloaded n tested it, the watched mark is indeed back in the the recordings list.
Well done Bart
Hi Bart,
I'm running Kodi 19.4 Matrix/LibreELEC 10.0.2/Amber 3.4.11 on a Raspberry Pi 4, also on a RPi 3, Kodi 18.9 Leia/LibrELEC 9.2.8/Amber3.2.123, Media play count is enabled on both, hope this helps and good luck with the job situation.
(2022-04-10, 18:07)bsoriano Wrote:
(2022-03-11, 18:49)evangelion Wrote: Already found and enabled that option, doesn't work for movies and TV as you said.

I'm thinking there must be another option that needs toggling somewhere, otherwise the views/media play count function is redundant?

@evangelion , @G0mez , the option does work for movies and tv shows, as you can see here:

And the option to show this is where you both mentioned before.  Are you running Leia, Matrix or Nexus? The screenshots above are from Matrix, using the latest version from GitHub.  Can you please provide more information regarding your setup? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
I must be missing something somewhere.  I'm not able to display added or play count.  I'm on 19.4 win10.  Any help/ideas/settings?  Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi Bart

In regards to PVR recording listings.

Thanks for fixing that. I did notice that it doesn’t seem to obey the Marks & Overlays settings. I am not sure if it is supposed to or not. Currently it shows as watched or unwatched, there is also no progress indicator

Cheers

John
@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I am not sure if I should be asking you about this, but in the last day or two I noticed that my "Next Aired" is not working. I am using TMDB Helper > Trakt > Your TV Shows Calendar > "Today" to show the "Episodes Airing Today" but it is just dead. Is it something you can look into?

Regards,

Shedrock
(2022-04-10, 22:38)bsoriano Wrote:
(2022-04-10, 18:27)bsoriano Wrote: I will look into showing extra fanart for the album artist for the album shelves.

@G0mez , I just added the ability to show artist extrafanart for music album shelves.  For this to work, the artist for the album needs to have extra fanart loaded into Kodi database.  You do not need to enable any new setting in the skin.  The changes are already on GitHub for both Matrix and Leia.  Please test and let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Glad to hear you're still up 'n running.

Haven't been able to test this as still need to figure out how to add extra fanart into kodi's database.

Previously when I mentioned that shelves background doesn't change, it got mysteriously fixed. Enabled option to use embuary helper for backgrounds, restarted kodi, disabled that option and that's it. Thought I had tried that before but.. all's good now :}
Hey Bart.
So now that you're back. There is this small issue I've been wanting to bring up to you. It isn't anything major. So I'd say this is something for when everything more important is already done....

Ok, idk if u remember. A while back, I had recommended that you add the season n episode numbers in the show info pages.
Now same topic kinda. In the full guide page. It seems like the show info isn't populated correctly. Cause every show has the name repeated twice. And I think the 2nd ones should of been the season n episode number there instead of the name again.
I'll attach a photo to show what I'm talking about.
And please let me know if what I'm saying is making sense?
Thanks Bart

(2022-04-18, 00:39)Joeyrub Wrote: Ok, idk if u remember. A while back, I had recommended that you add the season n episode numbers in the show info pages.
Now same topic kinda. In the full guide page. It seems like the show info isn't populated correctly. Cause every show has the name repeated twice. And I think the 2nd ones should of been the season n episode number there instead of the name again.
I'll attach a photo to show what I'm talking about.
And please let me know if what I'm saying is making sense?
Thanks Bart

@Joeyrub , thanks for pointing this out.  I found some instances where the season and episode number might not show.  I think I have fixed this now.  Could you please try the latest from GitHub and let me know? Please include a screenshot even if it has indeed been fixed, as I cannot test this properly since my PVR provider does not include season and episode info.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2022-04-13, 05:27)dawsonjw Wrote: In regards to PVR recording listings.

Thanks for fixing that. I did notice that it doesn’t seem to obey the Marks & Overlays settings. I am not sure if it is supposed to or not. Currently it shows as watched or unwatched, there is also no progress indicator

Cheers

John

@dawsonjw , could you please try the latest from GitHub (Matrix)? The overlay should properly show in-progress and respect the Marks & Overlays settings.  Please let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2022-04-15, 14:13)shedrock Wrote: I am not sure if I should be asking you about this, but in the last day or two I noticed that my "Next Aired" is not working. I am using TMDB Helper > Trakt > Your TV Shows Calendar > "Today" to show the "Episodes Airing Today" but it is just dead. Is it something you can look into?

Regards,

Shedrock

@shedrock , this is something for @jurialmunkey  to take a look at.  However, I just test this with the latest version from GitHub for TMDb Helper, and it seems to be working correctly:

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2022-04-12, 16:23)bobrap Wrote: I must be missing something somewhere.  I'm not able to display added or play count.  I'm on 19.4 win10.  Any help/ideas/settings?  Thanks.

@bobrap , you do not need to enable any setting to show the date added, but you do need to enable the showing of the play count:

And you need to enable this option as well:

It needs to be enabled in order to show date added and play count.  This is due to the fact that if you have the second label enabled on lists, and you sort by either date added or play count, then that information will show in the list items themselves, thus making it redundant in the info panel.  

It is working correctly for me with the latest version from GitHub (Matrix), Kodi 19.4 and Windows 11.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2022-04-12, 12:34)evangelion Wrote: Hi Bart,
I'm running Kodi 19.4 Matrix/LibreELEC 10.0.2/Amber 3.4.11 on a Raspberry Pi 4, also on a RPi 3, Kodi 18.9 Leia/LibrELEC 9.2.8/Amber3.2.123, Media play count is enabled on both, hope this helps and good luck with the job situation.

@evangelion , thank you.  Please use the latest version of Amber from GitHub or the Amber repo for Matrix or Leia.  In any case, make sure that you have this option enabled:

It needs to be enabled in order to show date added and play count.  This is due to the fact that if you have the second label enabled on lists, and you sort by either date added or play count, then that information will show in the list items themselves, thus making it redundant in the info panel.  

I have tested under LibreELEC 10.0.2 in a VM, and the play count is showing correctly with this option enabled.

Please let me know if this helps.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2022-04-18, 22:24)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , this is something for @jurialmunkey  to take a look at.  However, I just test this with the latest version from GitHub for TMDb Helper, and it seems to be working correctly:
Thanks Bart,

Mine started back working last night. I don't know why it didn't work for a couple days, but it all seems fine now.

Regards
(2022-04-18, 22:15)bsoriano Wrote:
(2022-04-13, 05:27)dawsonjw Wrote: In regards to PVR recording listings.

Cheers

John

@dawsonjw , could you please try the latest from GitHub (Matrix)? The overlay should properly show in-progress and respect the Marks & Overlays settings.  Please let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart
It’s all good now. You’re a champion

Cheers

John
(2022-04-18, 22:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2022-04-12, 16:23)bobrap Wrote: I must be missing something somewhere.  I'm not able to display added or play count.  I'm on 19.4 win10.  Any help/ideas/settings?  Thanks.

@bobrap , you do not need to enable any setting to show the date added, but you do need to enable the showing of the play count:

And you need to enable this option as well:

It is working correctly for me with the latest version from GitHub (Matrix), Kodi 19.4 and Windows 11.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks, Bart.  Didn't have Hide second label ticked.  Works fine now.  Thanks again.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 292(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5