• 293(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2022-04-20, 17:16)bobrap Wrote:
(2022-04-18, 22:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2022-04-12, 16:23)bobrap Wrote: I must be missing something somewhere.  I'm not able to display added or play count.  I'm on 19.4 win10.  Any help/ideas/settings?  Thanks.

@bobrap , you do not need to enable any setting to show the date added, but you do need to enable the showing of the play count:

And you need to enable this option as well:

It needs to be enabled in order to show date added and play count.  This is due to the fact that if you have the second label enabled on lists, and you sort by either date added or play count, then that information will show in the list items themselves, thus making it redundant in the info panel.  

It is working correctly for me with the latest version from GitHub (Matrix), Kodi 19.4 and Windows 11.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks, Bart.  Didn't have Hide second label ticked.  Works fine now.  Thanks again.
Same here, all good now Smile
@bsoriano any chance that when last watched could be seen? I like to go back and watch old shows a second time occasionally, but if I can see that I've only watched it says, 6 months ago, I'll leave it awhile longer
@evangelion, yes last played date can be added. I will see how it looks. More to come on this.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2022-04-21, 12:48)bsoriano Wrote: @evangelion, yes last played date can be added. I will see how it looks. More to come on this.

Regards,

Bart
Thankyou!
(2022-04-18, 21:12)bsoriano Wrote:
(2022-04-18, 00:39)Joeyrub Wrote: Ok, idk if u remember. A while back, I had recommended that you add the season n episode numbers in the show info pages.
Now same topic kinda. In the full guide page. It seems like the show info isn't populated correctly. Cause every show has the name repeated twice. And I think the 2nd ones should of been the season n episode number there instead of the name again.
I'll attach a photo to show what I'm talking about.
And please let me know if what I'm saying is making sense?
Thanks Bart

@Joeyrub , thanks for pointing this out.  I found some instances where the season and episode number might not show.  I think I have fixed this now.  Could you please try the latest from GitHub and let me know? Please include a screenshot even if it has indeed been fixed, as I cannot test this properly since my PVR provider does not include season and episode info.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hey Bart.
Sorry I didn't see your response till now, I'll download n test right away, and post a screenshot either way

HaaHAaaaaa!! You're awesome Bart!
Now I wish I had mentioned it a lot sooner
(2022-04-22, 02:45)Joeyrub Wrote: HaaHAaaaaa!! You're awesome Bart!
Now I wish I had mentioned it a lot sooner

@Joeyrub , thanks for confirming the fix.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2022-04-21, 18:23)evangelion Wrote: Thankyou!

@evangelion , I have added the option to show the last played date in appropriate media views.  You need to enable the setting here:

And it looks like this:

The changes are already on GitHub (Matrix only at the moment).  Please test and let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
@bsoriano

Hey Bart,

I meant to mention this issue a while back, but kept forgetting. It is not a major issue, but just thought I would bring it to your attention. As you can see from the image below, the path gets truncated and may need to be increased.

Regards,

Shedrock
Hi Bart
The option shows on the settings menu but the last played date doesn’t show on the LIST view when enabled. Is there something else you need to enable to get it to show other than in the Item to show in Views selector

Cheers

John
(2022-04-25, 07:45)dawsonjw Wrote: Hi Bart
The option shows on the settings menu but the last played date doesn’t show on the LIST view when enabled. Is there something else you need to enable to get it to show other than in the Item to show in Views selector

Cheers

John

@dawsonjw , yes, you need to have "Hide second label in list views" enabled:

Please let me know if this solves the issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2022-04-24, 22:24)shedrock Wrote: Hey Bart,

I meant to mention this issue a while back, but kept forgetting. It is not a major issue, but just thought I would bring it to your attention. As you can see from the image below, the path gets truncated and may need to be increased.

@shedrock , I am not sure that there is anything that I can do in this case.  The control is a textbox that can fill almost the entire dialog, so it is not an issue of lengthening the text.  It seems that Kodi will not wrap around in the middle of a word and truncates the text.  See here in my case that the rest of the path is put on a second line:

Have you tried any other skin that shows you the path in a text viewer dialog where this does not happen? If so, please let me know so I can take a look at what might be different.  Thanks. 

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2022-04-25, 21:58)bsoriano Wrote: Have you tried any other skin that shows you the path in a text viewer dialog where this does not happen?
The only skin that show the full path, but not in the standard location is Embuary. It's strange that something so basic is limited in Kodi, but if that's the way it it, then not much I anyone can do I guess.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2022-04-25, 21:48)bsoriano Wrote:
(2022-04-25, 07:45)dawsonjw Wrote: Hi Bart

Cheers

John

@dawsonjw , yes, you need to have "Hide second label in list views" enabled:

Please let me know if this solves the issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart
That’s fine now. Thanks for explaining it

Cheers

John
Hi Bart
Yes thanks all good now

Cheers

John
Hi Bart
I was just scrolling through my movie sets and noticed that in the LIST view that in some instances it shows the movies in the set including their viewed status and others just displays the set description. I am assuming that the center section of the view only shows either the movies in the set or the description with the description taking precedence. Just wondering is there a way to show both if available

Cheers

John
  • 293(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5