• 196(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Hello, 

I am having an issue with logo, awards and movie budget stopped displaying. I am using v1.0.5.4 , Skin Helper (1.1.34) and Metadatautils (1.0.46) 

Is there any fix ? thanks.
(2022-05-05, 16:58)Youffran Wrote: Hello, 

I am having an issue with logo, awards and movie budget stopped displaying. I am using v1.0.5.4 , Skin Helper (1.1.34) and Metadatautils (1.0.46) 

Weird, if anyone else having same issue. Changed view to List 3D and back to right list and all working ok.
trying to sort out an issue with skin helper script vs slide show vice artisttfanart  when playing music or streaming shoutcast on view layout7 3d.   sometimes for local albums i get a background and sometimes not...

kodi 18, leia mod 1.0.5.4

is there a listing of the current addons/ versions that should be installled [as a place to start]
and the i can figure out where the skin helper script is looking to see if that is my issue.

hope this is an appropriate place to ask
@HSV AVGuy"
Are you using Skin Helper v1.1.35 from my repo?
@latts9923 I have to say thanks for the amazing mod. I am asking if its posible add we can display the triller un kodiflix view as a Netflix thanks my friend
@Uploadergt
You're welcome! KodiFlix has a video preview window. Let me see if I can get the trailer to display.
UPDATE #54 - This will update the skin to v1.0.5.5

Image Additions
  • I added the mediatype (from MQ 8) to the media flags. The media flags will now display the mediatype (DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) based on the filename extension as well as the videocodec. Your existing filenames should not need to be altered if the mediatype was being displayed as the videocodec in previous versions. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a button to the KodiFlix Top Menu that allows you to switch between the default media flags and KodiFlix flags.

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the code for posters in widgets so that they all display the same aspect. I also adjusted the position of the watched flag. Thanks to loich67 for the request!
@latts9923 thanks for this update bit the new kodiflix flags this name is missing when i select work fine
@latts9923 i have muy API ley ombapi but the oscars dont display any more i know if is a issue but if you check thanks
@latts9923 am having an issue with logo, awards and movie budget stopped displaying and metacritics and rotten tomatoes rating stop displaying
For all the Leia users who miss the old Yahoo Weather add-on, eh. Here's a little Dominion Day (well a day late) present for you. I found a working updated version here. Enjoy.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

@latts9923 
Hello long ago not so by the thread, I want to update via repo but the address I have says can not connect to the server, Has changed repo address?
(2022-05-05, 16:58)Youffran Wrote: Hello, 

the same thing happens to me
I can't access the repo
@Eladios 

latts9923 repo download link.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

• 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13