Trakt add-on not syncing or scrobbling with discover.film. Why?
I have the Trakt add-on installed on each of my Kodi builds across my various devices. All of the media that I watch on Kodi gets automatically scanned by Trakt  and added to my history which is very convenient, but for some reason whenever I watch content on discover.film from the 10 Play add-on the content doesn't get saved to my history list. I have tried adding the discover.film short movies to my collection and watch list before actually watching them but Trakt still fails to detect them.  Because of this I have to manually search for the discover.film tittle from within the Trakt website/PWA in order to save the  short movie to my history.

It's not a problem with the 10 Play add-on itself because non-discover.film movies and shows from within 10 Play work just fine with syncing  and scrobbling to Trakt.

Anybody have any ideas?
Reproduce the issue, capture it in a Debug Log and provide a link to it here. It might shed some light on what is going on behind the scenes.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2022-06-17, 15:11)Dangelus Wrote: Reproduce the issue, capture it in a Debug Log and provide a link to it here. It might shed some light on what is going on behind the scenes.

https://paste.kodi.tv/sabalirebe.kodi
(2022-06-18, 14:00)skyguy29 Wrote:
(2022-06-17, 15:11)Dangelus Wrote: Reproduce the issue, capture it in a Debug Log and provide a link to it here. It might shed some light on what is going on behind the scenes.

Removed the Banned Add-ons (wiki) (items in orange), reproduce the issue and provide a fresh Debug Log

See: Forum Rules
(2022-06-18, 14:46)Dangelus Wrote:
(2022-06-18, 14:00)skyguy29 Wrote:

Removed the Banned Add-ons (wiki) (items in orange), reproduce the issue and provide a fresh Debug Log

See: Forum Rules

I'm confused what are the banned add-ons? I only use video add-ons that are either free streaming services like Samsung TV Plus, SBS On Demand, ABC iView, 7Plus, 9Now and 10 Play, or payed subscription services which I pay on a monthly basis like Kayo.
Quote:2022-06-18 22:19:20.631 T:11612 INFO <general>: CAddonMgr::ADDON::CAddonMgr::FindAddons: repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k19 v10.76 installed

2022-06-18 22:19:20.634 T:11612 INFO <general>: CAddonMgr::ADDON::CAddonMgr::FindAddons: script.module.m7lib v1.0.1 installed
To receive support on this forum you will need to remove these items from your installation for the reasons I have already detailed above. It is possible you were not aware they were installed if a 3rd party has setup your installation for you.
(2022-06-18, 14:55)skyguy29 Wrote: I'm confused what are the banned add-ons? I only use video add-ons that are either free streaming services like Samsung TV Plus, SBS On Demand, ABC iView, 7Plus, 9Now and 10 Play, or payed subscription services which I pay on a monthly basis like Kayo.

Wizards like the one you have on your Kodi setup do not install themselves. So either it's a souvenir from way back when which you forgot about, or someone else had a bright idea for your setup at some moment in time. The problem is that, apart from often being linked to video piracy solutions, such invasive setup engines can hinder the normal operations of the Kodi core, in the background or otherwise. Something that could make troubleshooting of an actual problem all the more difficult.
Oh okay. I don't know where to begin when it comes to uninstalling these items. What are all the actual items I need to uninstall and how would I go about individually uninstalling them all so I can receive support?
(2022-06-18, 18:34)Dangelus Wrote:
Quote:2022-06-18 22:19:20.631 T:11612 INFO <general>: CAddonMgr::ADDON::CAddonMgr::FindAddons: repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k19 v10.76 installed

2022-06-18 22:19:20.634 T:11612 INFO <general>: CAddonMgr::ADDON::CAddonMgr::FindAddons: script.module.m7lib v1.0.1 installed
To receive support on this forum you will need to remove these items from your installation for the reasons I have already detailed above. It is possible you were not aware they were installed if a 3rd party has setup your installation for you.
How can I delete these items? From within Kodi itself? or from my PC?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt add-on not syncing or scrobbling with discover.film. Why?0