• 341(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Skins do not pull from the .nfo it relies on other programs. What version are you using of metadata utilities?

I had the exact same issue when I updated to the latest version from the GitHub so I downgraded back to the previous version and everything works again.

My only problem is I just installed it on a new computer and updated everything by mistake and need a previous version again. So if you let me know what version you have I can test.

You can try and delete your simplecache and let the database rebuild.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-07-04, 20:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: Skins do not pull from the .nfo it relies on other programs. What version are you using of metadata utilities?

I had the exact same issue when I updated to the latest version from the GitHub so I downgraded back to the previous version and everything works again.

My only problem is I just installed it on a new computer and updated everything by mistake and need a previous version again. So if you let me know what version you have I can test.

You can try and delete your simplecache and let the database rebuild.

Ok, well that answers that question Sad

For the metadata utilities question, im currently on 1.0.50 as I was having multiprocess errors which I posted a few pages back

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...3&page=337#

I updated to 1.0.50 and it solved that problem but it seems from what you are saying its only caused another?
I upgraded to that same version and lost my ratings as well. I don't know what has changed nor can I find the previous version. Maybe if someone on this forum is using the previous version with this skin they can post it for download.

I also use TinyMediaManager
Titan Bingie Mod
I just emailed the person who is over metadata utilities and I'm checking if he has the verion before 1.50. If he does I'll post a link
Titan Bingie Mod
@childofkorn

I found a really old version and I'm testing it now... You see my CPU is being used and little bit of memory so it is scanning.

Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-07-04, 21:53)AchillesPunks Wrote: I just emailed the person who is over metadata utilities and I'm checking if he has the verion before 1.50. If he does I'll post a link

I havent lost all ratings, only some for certain shows/films and they produce a error in log i provided above.

Also the previous version of medata utilities can be gained from checking on versions? Or it gives you it from a fresh install if you don't manually update it, but I cant use that previous version (as seen from the link I provided to a previous post) as it gives me multiprocessing errors and force closes kodi constantly, making it unbearable to use this skin. The only fix to that is upgrade to 1.50 which dosnt use multiprocessing.
(2022-07-04, 20:45)childofkorn Wrote: I updated to 1.0.50 and it solved that problem but it seems from what you are saying its only caused another?
I think the question is which version of "script.module.thetvdb" are you using.
Since the error points to "script.module.thetvdb" in connection with simplecache.

I had a similar problem with Titan Mod 2 days ago after editing 2 movie files. Without this error in the log.
Some ratings were missing in the widget view. 
In the movie view, all the ratings were still there.
After deleting the simlecache.db, everything was ok again after 30 minutes.
I am currently using "script.module.metadatautils-1.0.50" and "script.module.thetvdb-1.0.29" for Titan Mod.
Okay well I just restored mine from a old version a got all ratings back. You can try what @Fuchs2468 is suggesting as well.

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
I have been testing this great skin today and I find it to be the most complete skin out there, most other skins face the problem of being too customizable which make them unusable and not very specific on how to accomplish something, so great job with the skin.

The only "problem" that I have with this skin is how it handles viewing seasons/episodes.

1- If a show is in my library and click on "more episodes", when I scroll to different season and choose one, then go to another, and so on, if I decide I don't want to watch anything and click on "back" button, it will have to iterate through all the seasons that I have already visited, it doesn't exit the show on one click.

2- If a show is not in my library, I can't use the "bingie episode view". yes I know I can change some setting to flatten the seasons etc, but the final result is not like Netflix, it's just one long list of all episodes, and there is no seasons to check.

3- There is no alternative view to set for season/episode, all of the other views are not created for season/episode, so they don't fit in the whole skin.

My suggestion to improve this skin is to focus on optimizing the view for season/episode because this is the area where it doesn't look like netflix. If the netflix view for season/episode is not possible due to some limitations, then a compromise to having both season/episode in the same window, is to seperate them into two different windows, the first one only shows season but the view must look similar to the Netflix look and then when the user chooses a season, another window for episodes will open with a view specifically designed for episodes to look similar to how Netflix does it.
As of right now there is only the Episodes flatten TV show and set to always. I don't use addons so I'm not sure how it works.. I did just test after clicking on multiple seasons you have to click back more than once. I will look into this... There is going to be a big up date from @matke coming out in the near future.

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
I don't think flattening the season is a clean solution, it make it possible to have "bingie episode view" for addons, but it creates another problem where at the left side, in your attached picture it lists "season 1, season 2..." but if you flatten the season and access an addon, it will only show one season called "season 1" in left menu and it's not even selectable.

This bug ruin the seamless experience of navigating tv shows, whether they are part of an addon or a library it shouldn't matter. 

When I say addons, I mean specifically TMDB Helper.

Yes I read about the upcoming update, I', excited to try it, I hope the developer focus on improving the current features and focusing on such details like the bug I specified instead of adding new features. I also hope they add more views that can be optimized to view seasons or episodes.
We will not add more episode views. There will be another new view for home screen.

I will not edit the episode view to work with addon's because I do not use them. Maybe matke will if he has time.
Titan Bingie Mod
That's understandable. Maybe I'm trying to accomplish something with this skin that wasn't designed for. If I'm understanding you correctly, Titan Bingie Mod is not designed to work with addons content and only work with library content? If that's the case, do you think there is a chance of this changing in the next update?

Another question, can you estimate when the update will get released, is it 1 month, 3 months or 1 year away?
(2022-07-02, 10:49)matke Wrote:  
(2022-07-02, 03:45)mklod Wrote:  
(2022-06-29, 14:07)AchillesPunks Wrote: Hitting play on a movie and showing the info panel is a setting inside Kodi. It needs to be set to info instead of play.

Thanks for the response. Found the appropriate kodi setting and it's fixed. I feel stupid for not having found that option before.

Now my only problems are regarding plot outlines (seeing 2 lines instead of the 3 expected lines in widget)
You are probably using Kodi 18.9. Kodi leia skin hasn't been updated in a year and it doesn't have three lines of plot by default. If you want three lines of text, you will have to change the lines in the xml files. Switch to kodi matrix and there you will have three lines and many other changes, and soon matrix skin should get a new update.
I am using Leia, and would prefer not to upgrade to matrix. What is the relevant xml file and for making this adjustment manually in the code?
It could change in the future because I think matke said he working on some stuff with the TMDB.

For the update maybe 2 months it all depends on how much free time people get to work on the skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 341(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0