• 344(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2022-07-19, 22:22)Chalklands Wrote:
(2022-07-19, 22:00)childofkorn Wrote: You could just pick no icon for each of those hubs, or alternatively I think the ones your selecting is from an older addon, go to skin icons-wide and see if it has an newer version (should be 1.0.5) this version has the huge icons which look good and not the small ones with the blue background.
Thanks, I'll investigate, but for some reason the icons are stuck! If I change one it doesn't change.
Ignore me, they show if I reload the skin.
Hi, not sure if anybody can help? Any idea which custom colour option I select to change the focused colour of the main hub sidebar (If that's possible)? It's currently white/grey and I want to change it to red to make it easier to see? Can't see which option it is in the settings. Also is it possible to anchor it so it displays permanently?

Hey,
Kodi Matrix 19.4 user here, fresh install.
If I would like to update the addon from the repository do I need to uninstall the previous version first and set it up again on the new version?
I upgraded it without uninstall and the skin helper and bingi helper addons throw many errors. Could be related?
I can post logs later or try a clean bingie install.

Thank you.
A neat touch I saw on another skin (Arctic Zephyr reloaded) was the option for the discart fallback type on music to be either CD or Vinyl. Is a vinyl option available in Titan Bingie does anybody know?
(2022-07-19, 22:38)Chalklands Wrote: Hi, not sure if anybody can help? Any idea which custom colour option I select to change the focused colour of the main hub sidebar (If that's possible)? It's currently white/grey and I want to change it to red to make it easier to see? Can't see which option it is in the settings. Also is it possible to anchor it so it displays permanently?

Found the answer to my second question. There is an option to 'focus the homemenu when entering the homescreen. Its in Skin Settings, Homescreen layout in the 'Menu Options' section near the bottom.
Hi, my Titan Bingie keeps crashing normally after 30-50 minutes when playing radio streams. I'm running it on a Nvidia Shield
Delete
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-07-22, 10:59)AchillesPunks Wrote: @Chalklands

Banned addon's are not supported on the Kodi forums or this skin. Please read the forum rules that you agreed to when you created your account.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...acy_Policy
Hi, apologies. I didn't know I had any banned addons installed. Which one is banned & I'll delete it?
Is the addon in orange just a build and not the addon
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-07-22, 11:36)AchillesPunks Wrote: Is the addon in orange just a build and not the addon

Hi, I don't know what a build is. I'll remove it anyway.
Hi,
I rebuilt my music and video libraries and the Kodi crashes seem to have stopped.

I just looked at the log file and there a lot of 'database disk image is malformed' errors.

Log file

Anybody have any suggestions of what I need to do to fix these?

Thanks for any help!

PS Amazing skin!!
I've done a clean Kodi install on a Fire Stick lite. Radio still keeps crashing intermittently in Titan Bingie, but doesn't in Artic Zephyr Reloaded. Both have fanart enabled. I've tried wifi as well as ethernet. 

Can't upload a log file as I can't seem to be able to upload the old log file. There seems to be an issue in Titan Bingie. I listen to radio a lot, so this is a shame.
Skin working with Nexus Alpha 2 or not?
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2022-07-23, 23:24)Chalklands Wrote: I've done a clean Kodi install on a Fire Stick lite. Radio still keeps crashing intermittently in Titan Bingie, but doesn't in Artic Zephyr Reloaded. Both have fanart enabled. I've tried wifi as well as ethernet. 

Can't upload a log file as I can't seem to be able to upload the old log file. There seems to be an issue in Titan Bingie. I listen to radio a lot, so this is a shame.
I've done a complete reinstall of Kodi and Titan Bingie and all seems OK.

Two questions though:

1. Trying to change menu icons on the homescreen, Whenever I select a new icon it doesn't show up in the menu. It seems to be stuck. If I change one, it sometimes shows, but if I change another one, the previous icon reverts to what it was originally.
2. Radio addon - When playing a music station. If I have artist biography set to 'show artist biography on OSD while playing music', often the text is distorted and displayed on multiple lines, although this seem intermittent:

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
Not really ever change the code for music. We have really been changing the skin for media as in movies and TV.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 344(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0