Menu bar icons?
I need two-row widgets, which Amber gives me, but also I miss Silvo configurable (horizontal) menu bar icons. Is there a way to get both?
(2022-06-01, 15:40)braxman Wrote: I need two-row widgets, which Amber gives me, but also I miss Silvo configurable (horizontal) menu bar icons. Is there a way to get both?

@braxman , not at this time.  I only have the icon menu (without text) for the vertical menu.  I will evaluate having horizontal icon menu (with and without text).  No promise on ETA, though.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
No hurries, thanks for considering, @bsoriano. But while we are at it... :-) I have a 3-row widget (big icons), where the items appear on screen ordered top-down-left-right, instead of the -more natural- order of written word (left-right-top-down). Hope it counts as proper feedback.
@braxman , here is what I have so far for horizontal menu with icons:

How does that look to you? If you want to test this, the changes are already on GitHub (Matrix).  Please let me know fi this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2022-06-19, 20:46)braxman Wrote: No hurries, thanks for considering, @bsoriano. But while we are at it... :-) I have a 3-row widget (big icons), where the items appear on screen ordered top-down-left-right, instead of the -more natural- order of written word (left-right-top-down). Hope it counts as proper feedback.

@braxman , there's nothing I can do about that.  That is how Kodi handles the navigation in a panel that has two rows or more.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2022-07-24, 22:45)bsoriano Wrote: @braxman , here is what I have so far for horizontal menu with icons:

How does that look to you? If you want to test this, the changes are already on GitHub (Matrix).  Please let me know fi this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hey, thanks for the job @bsoriano! In my case I have about 8 main menu entries so I would wellcome less space between items. I'd be happy with width enough to print the labels and then a bit extra more.
(2022-07-24, 22:47)bsoriano Wrote: @braxman , there's nothing I can do about that.  That is how Kodi handles the navigation in a panel that has two rows or more.

Regards,

Bart

Ok, thanks for answering.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu bar icons?0