• 169(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2022-07-30, 08:41)grappi Wrote: If this is a corrupted database, any hints how to fix this?

Not simpelcache is corrupted.

I believe the video database (mysql server) is corrupted.
(2022-07-30, 11:07)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2022-07-30, 08:41)grappi Wrote: If this is a corrupted database, any hints how to fix this?

Sorry, that was a misunderstanding.
With the corrupt database I meant the video database (MyVideos119).

You mentioned that the Skin Helper Service "searches for missing data on movies or tv shows and stores them in simpelcache.db", because of this corrupted database.
But there is no simplecache.db on my system.
(2022-07-30, 11:50)grappi Wrote:

You mentioned that the Skin Helper Service "searches for missing data on movies or tv shows and stores them in simpelcache.db", because of this corrupted database.
If you use the Titan skin you always have a simpelcache.db. 
"\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simpelcache.db"
But this file is not the issue.

Check your video database or create a new video database.
(2022-07-30, 18:22)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2022-07-30, 11:50)grappi Wrote:

If you use the Titan skin you always have a simpelcache.db. 
"\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simpelcache.db"
But this file is not the issue.

Check your video database or create a new video database.
How can I check my database?
The problem is, that I have no problems with my database. No errors in the log file or other problems.
Only these Update... messages from Skin Helper Service which appear in the log until the machine freezes.
I tried two other skins, but there are no such problems.

So I don't know how to check the database.

I exported the complete database, that each movie has its own .nfo file, to easily create a new database.
But if I delete the database, Kodi will to a database migration on next boot, that I don't have the chance to start with a complete new and empty database.

And I don't want do delete my old Kodi 18 database, because it seems that I have to go back to my old Kodi 18 installation when Titan skin doesn't work for me on Kodi 19 :-((
(2022-07-31, 10:57)grappi Wrote: And I don't want do delete my old Kodi 18 database, because it seems that I have to go back to my old Kodi 18 installation when Titan skin doesn't work for me on Kodi 19 :-((

You could make a backup your kodi 18 database.
But you should try a new database created with kodi 19.
This will prevent errors from occurring.  

SHS checks the database entries in the background (to create the fanart backgrounds and more).
That is why errors with SHS in the database are detected earlier.
With skins without SHS, the errors are only detected when you try to call up the faulty database entry.
That is the difference.
Banned addon? I am sorry if I broke any rules but, as mentioned, I only installed the skin on a fresh install of Kodi 19.4 in Windows. There are no addons installed to my knowledge except for the skin. Thank you.
(2022-07-31, 18:12)StelioKantos Wrote: Banned addon? I am sorry if I broke any rules but, as mentioned, I only installed the skin on a fresh install of Kodi 19.4 in Windows. There are no addons installed to my knowledge except for the skin. Thank you.
Click on the log file link you provided,
and look at lines 76 and 78. 
You can already see from the colour that these are banned addons.
Love the skin, and how customizable it is! Just a small issue, I'm unable to get the clock or weather info to show on home screen, though I enabled that from the settings, not sure why!
(2022-08-01, 05:27)psbguy Wrote: Love the skin, and how customizable it is! Just a small issue, I'm unable to get the clock or weather info to show on home screen, though I enabled that from the settings, not sure why!
The weather and clock should be displayed on the homescreen.
What homescreen layout are you using? 
What are your settings for weather and clock? 

Hi.
Do you add you'r locality ?

Settings / add-ons / My addons / weather
Install / active => settings : add your locality
Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2022-08-01, 11:31)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2022-08-01, 05:27)psbguy Wrote: Love the skin, and how customizable it is! Just a small issue, I'm unable to get the clock or weather info to show on home screen, though I enabled that from the settings, not sure why!
The weather and clock should be displayed on the homescreen.
What homescreen layout are you using? 
What are your settings for weather and clock? 

I'm using Netflix origin layout, I just tried some other layouts, and it's working fine
(2022-08-01, 12:28)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Hi.
Do you add you'r locality ?

Settings / add-ons / My addons / weather
Install / active => settings : add your locality
Regards

Already done, thanks for the suggestion
Awesome I can't wait. I am still using Leia as still love Titan Vanilla. The OSD is a little small on this MOD
(2022-07-31, 18:12)StelioKantos Wrote: Banned addon? I am sorry if I broke any rules but, as mentioned, I only installed the skin on a fresh install of Kodi 19.4 in Windows. There are no addons installed to my knowledge except for the skin. Thank you.

Hello
It is openwizard    : https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...ed_add-ons
 You can  use Kcleaner : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=307919  (not banned)
Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought

I created a new database and now everything is running normally again. No more freezing of Kodi.
I never thought that this could be due to the database.

Thanks for the support!
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15