• 25(current)
Change Username
I'm going use this topic too, to ask the Administration to change my username to Mr_Quim 

Thank you very much.
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Wink 
(2022-08-06, 18:17)DarrenHill Wrote: Done

Thank you very much   Big Grin
Please change my username to mebia. Thanks in advance!
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi, can I change my username to realcopacetic so it matches what I'm using on Github please.
done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-11-04, 20:23)Karellen Wrote: done

Thank you kindly
Can i change my username, because i would like to use my real name.

Thank you kindly

alberto1998 -> Andrea1998
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@DarrenHill

Thank you very much and happy new year.
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤
Hi,
Maybe my last ask Big Grin
Can you please change my username to: heppen

Just changed my repository username and want to make it consistent Smile Sorry and thank you Smile
Done

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you so much!
Can you please change my username to packet7?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0