• 346(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Would have to look because we already have a custom search integrated into the skin so not sure how it would work. If I get time I'll look into it.. I just haven't been doing much with the skin lately have a lot of other things I'm doing right now
Titan Bingie Mod
That's understandable.

Concerning Bingie Mod already having a custom search, that function can be left for English users to use if they want to search English content, for people using other languages, they can opt to use the Global Search addon instead.

Concerning how to add custom views to the addon, here is the post where the author of that addon talk about how simple it is to add a custom view to the addon. He said "
... it might even be as simple as just including the views you've already created for the video/music library in the globalsearch xml file."

Here is the link to the post if you are interested. 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=326903
(2022-08-03, 22:56)movianlost Wrote: That's understandable.

Concerning Bingie Mod already having a custom search, that function can be left for English users to use if they want to search English content, for people using other languages, they can opt to use the Global Search addon instead.

Concerning how to add custom views to the addon, here is the post where the author of that addon talk about how simple it is to add a custom view to the addon. He said "
... it might even be as simple as just including the views you've already created for the video/music library in the globalsearch xml file."

Here is the link to the post if you are interested. 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=326903
It doesn't matter which search you use when the fonts we use in the skin don't support Arabic letters. One of the plans in the future is to provide support for as many languages as possible, but I can't promise if it will ever happen. For now it remains as it is.
Regarding global search, it's not exactly as you say, a few lines of code and that's it. There is simply no need to do the same search when there will be the same problem with languages not supported by the font, and bingie keyboard in bingie search is a special story.
And I think the current look is quite ok as an alternative to custom search.
@matke Yes I understand that it may be hard to add multiple languages to Bingie keyboard in Bingie search which is fine if you want to keep it English only.

About changing how the Global Search addon looks being easy. That was not my statement, it's a quote from the developer of the Global Search addon saying that skin developers can easily use one of their already created view and use it for the Global Search addon, saying that if a view works for the video library it can be adjusted to work with Global Search.

Yes the picture you shared looks very good, the only thing I would say is that when an item is selected the poster gets shifted to the left to make space for the right panel that appears next to the poster, if it's possible to remove that would be great.

With that said, the Global Search view doesn't look way off in that example, it's when you click on a show for example and it brings you to select the season and then looking at the episodes this where the view needs some work on, but the basic idea is there, white text on black background is looking good, it just needs some tweaking and it would fit Bingie Mod skin.
It looks like that continue watching is not working with strm files and the resume point as well.
When I'm using local files from library everything works fine but when I export titles from video addons(netflix,umbrella etc.) they not apear in continue watching and when I play them again they start from beginning. Is there anything in setup that I should change or it's just omission in the skin ?
Also is it possible to get continue watching in real netflix style with next episodes and in progress together?

Other than that skin is amazing, it just needs improvements in loading widgets speed if it's possible.
(2022-08-04, 18:02)gecmali Wrote: It looks like that continue watching is not working with strm files and the resume point as well.
When I'm using local files from library everything works fine but when I export titles from video addons(netflix,umbrella etc.) they not apear in continue watching and when I play them again they start from beginning. Is there anything in setup that I should change or it's just omission in the skin ?
Also is it possible to get continue watching in real netflix style with next episodes and in progress together?

Other than that skin is amazing, it just needs improvements in loading widgets speed if it's possible.
Continue watching depends on the addon, not the skin. Most often, you need to connect to a trakt account, and then the addon needs to synchronize the data and provide information about it. Unfortunately, many developers don't include this possibility in their addons. If you want something like that, tmdb helper supports it, but again with some compromises.
I'm using umbrella and ezra addons both connected with trakt and when I play video through them resume point works fine, only when I export items to kodi library(to strm files) resume is not working and they don't apear in continue watching like other library items from hard disc.
(2022-08-05, 10:46)gecmali Wrote: I'm using umbrella and ezra addons both connected with trakt

Please do not come to this forum when you have add-ons installed which facility any type of video piracy. As per our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki), there will be no support for such add-ons and setups. I suggest you contact the dev(s) of your add-ons and find your support there.
You were right, it was addon issue, sorry, didn't know about that rule.
I thought that maybe it has something with skin settings so I was giving some context how it is used.
I Have updated kodi from 19.4 to 20 on PC , now TBM vertical navigation have glitch whenever  I scroll down on home screen it does go below but first it jump upward then it went down each time any solution ?
Kodi 20 is not supported yet
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks for your reply , I have an old request , why cant TBM auto widgets refresher work with addons widgets but only with library items ? whereas AH,AH2,AZ,AZ2 AURA MOD etc all of them work with widget refresher , they keep switch the widgets randomly and every time new catalogue appears , I am bored with same movies and shows on same SPOT in every widget . that's the only reason I am keeping it away .
I think it will work with TMDB after the update and it already works with local media...
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-08-07, 21:57)AchillesPunks Wrote: I think it will work with TMDB after the update and it already works with local media...
Unfortunately No . When I load widgets from TMDB it never refresh , every movies and shows sorting are fixed. basically this matter is skin related like I told u all other major skins work sorting randomly every time when reload the home page but TBM works with library items only .

Really frustrated to see the same page over and over do something man.

https://i.postimg.cc/PJ40g2cQ/image.png
Well like I told you I think it will be fixed after the update for TMDB. Dont think other addon will work or use autowidget
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 346(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0