• 93(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2022-09-11, 21:48)psrkallez06 Wrote: I did, it worked fine. I now have it installed.. but for some reason my wifi adapter isn't working.. Even in system info it doesn't fint it.. hmm

No worries, it was a usb problem. Solved it Big Grin
Great. Let us know if your concerns have been addressed.

Cheers,
LongMan
So now i should be able to clean The library on my main kodi. And on The other (that goes over upnp) should also get cleaned?
(2022-09-12, 17:18)psrkallez06 Wrote: So now i should be able to clean The library on my main kodi. And on The other (that goes over upnp) should also get cleaned?
Only if you do a full sync since Kodi's UPnP implementation doesn't really support delta synchronisation.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
So. I update both my kodis. Took ages to backup all movies and tv shows.. But i did it. I dont see The popup like i did before.. I dont see any media provider even tho i have all The upnp settings turned on. Tips?
Want me to upload logs? Smile

Edit: So I've spent around 2 hours to look around in settings, messing with my network etc. I can't get the media provider to popup at all..
Did follow this?

For UPnP Sharing,
Settings>Services>UPnP/DNLA  Enable UPnP Support  (Both Machines)
and Import media items from UPnP Servers - Enabled  (Client)

Then add your imports
Settings>Media Sources (Client)
Yep.. And in settings/media sources i dont see anything 🤔
http://ix.io/4avs

Log for The client
I do see "importer "UPnPMediaImporter" cannot handle source "Kodi (LibreELEC)"

Which is my source.
A bit busy right now. When I get the chance I will set up installs and test it.
@psrkallez06,
I see what you are saying. It pops up with 19.3 but not with 20.02a. You will have to wait on Montellese.

Thanks for reporting
(2022-09-15, 02:21)LongMan Wrote: @psrkallez06,
I see what you are saying. It pops up with 19.3 but not with 20.02a. You will have to wait on Montellese.

Thanks for reporting
No problem. I'll wait for @Montellese.
I really want it to work Big Grin
Say the word if you need any more logs etc.
I think I found the issue. Please try the latest version.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2022-09-15, 21:41)Montellese Wrote: I think I found the issue. Please try the latest version.
Awesome. @LongMan Could you upload an tar file so that i can update my systems? Cheers!
Here you go. I haven't tested them so let us know how it goes.

LibreELEC-Generic-legacy.x86_64 (tar)
LibreELEC-Generic-legacy.x86_64 (img.gz)

EDIT: Confirm UPnp Media Providers detected
(2022-09-16, 12:14)LongMan Wrote: Here you go. I haven't tested them so let us know how it goes.

LibreELEC-Generic-legacy.x86_64 (tar)
LibreELEC-Generic-legacy.x86_64 (img.gz)

EDIT: Confirm UPnp Media Providers detected
Works for me also! Thank you folks! Big Grin
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10