• 159(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
(2022-02-18, 21:57)chase.btb Wrote: Is there a current version that works consistently on macOS 11.6.3? Or even macOS 12? The latest version on the GitHub page is a couple of years old and just locks up for me when scanning my movies directory.
You say it locks up when scanning movies directory.  Is your movies directory on a network drive or server?  For me, scanning that takes a very long time (at least 10 minutes 1/2 hour for 300+ movies) but it eventually finishes correctly.  It appears to be locked up but is just slow.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
Since the TVDB is switching over to a paid model soon, I'm releasing an experimental version of ViMediaManager which replaces the TVDB scraper with TMDB. The official release will come later, but for now please let me know if you run into anything!

# Important note!
Switching from the TVDB to TMDB means that special episodes may be numbered differently. So before updating a tv show to use the new metadata, please back-up your data and make sure everything matches up correctly.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/eml70stbk...B.zip/file

Changelog
[New] Since TheTVDB is switching to a paid model, I’m switching to using TMDB for TV Show information and art. So long, and thanks for all the fish!
[New] Added an accent color to the app.
[Change] Removed mentions of defunct media players and changed to using Kodi instead of XBMC.
[Change] Updated credits.
[Change] Updated NFO file formatting.
[Change] Updated mediainfo.
[Fix] Fixed an annoying scroll bug in the multi-art previewer.
[Fix] Worked around an issue where local thumbnails wouldn’t be loaded in the episode manager.
[Fix] Fixed an issue where episodes wouldn’t save properly in the episode guide after editing them in the episode manager.
[Fix] IMDB scraper maintenance.
[Fix] Repaired theme songs downloading.
[Fix] Fixed some broken help links.
[Fix] Fixed connection to HD-Trailers.net.
[Fix] Fixed tv show recommendations metadata fetching.
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
Recently, for movies, ViMediaManager is downloading only the poster and backdrop images.  When I try to get one manually using the Extras button, I get an error message that I can't copy, but it is headed "[FanartTV Art] Invalid content found", followed by the html that makes up a 301- Moved Permanently page for Fanart.tv.

I wonder if they have changed how their links work?
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
There was a little error in my code, but it should be fixed in this nightly build:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cs8stu2tw...l.zip/file

Let me know how it works!
(2022-09-20, 17:24)MariusTh86 Wrote: There was a little error in my code, but it should be fixed in this nightly build:

Yes, that does it, thanks!

There is a minor additional issue.  When I use Extras to look for a replacement image, and choose one, then it says there is an existing image, do I want to replace it?  When I choose Replace, it finishes.  But the image is not actually replaced.
(2022-09-20, 18:45)Glorious1 Wrote:
(2022-09-20, 17:24)MariusTh86 Wrote: There was a little error in my code, but it should be fixed in this nightly build:

Yes, that does it, thanks!

There is a minor additional issue.  When I use Extras to look for a replacement image, and choose one, then it says there is an existing image, do I want to replace it?  When I choose Replace, it finishes.  But the image is not actually replaced.

I can't seem to replicate that. Which show and which image type is this happening with?
(2022-09-25, 00:17)MariusTh86 Wrote:
(2022-09-20, 18:45)Glorious1 Wrote: Yes, that does it, thanks!

I can't seem to replicate that. Which show and which image type is this happening with?
After thinking about it, since it worked for you, I thought it might be related to the long delay when working on movies on a network share. So, I tried it with a local movie, and replacing images worked perfectly.  Conclusion, it's just another issue related to working on files over a network.  Maybe I should try switching the network share to SMB instead of AFP.

Thanks,
Jim
@MariusTh86

FYI... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=370489
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for letting me know!
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19