• 330(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Is there any way to dynamically label a widget?  I use the Autowidget add-on to cycle through "channels"/playlist widgets on the home screen (i.e. horror, superhero, animated movies, etc.) and it would be nice to have the appropriate label dynamically show up for whichever widgets are displayed.  Right now I have to manually label each widget option as "Movie Spotlight" in the skin settings and it takes a minute for me to realize which playlist is actually displaying when they show up.
(2022-10-03, 17:46)djl0327 Wrote: Is there any way to dynamically label a widget?  I use the Autowidget add-on to cycle through "channels"/playlist widgets on the home screen (i.e. horror, superhero, animated movies, etc.) and it would be nice to have the appropriate label dynamically show up for whichever widgets are displayed.  Right now I have to manually label each widget option as "Movie Spotlight" in the skin settings and it takes a minute for me to realize which playlist is actually displaying when they show up.

Should be possible, if auto widget provides an infolabel/property for this. If so, you could set the widget name like e.g. "$INFO[ListItem.Label]". But i'm not familar with the auto widget addon, so maybe you should ask in the related thread? https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=352934
Is there an option to disable dim when pause fullscreen video? And if not can you point the xml and the position for this control, so to remove it?
(2022-10-04, 09:59)dancaer69 Wrote: Is there an option to disable dim when pause fullscreen video? And if not can you point the xml and the position for this control, so to remove it?

Do you mean the kodi setting in settings > screensaver > Use dim if paused during video playback? Or the half dimmed screen, when using "Reloaded" osd view mode?
No, I didn't mean the screesaver setting(I don't use it).
Yes, the Reloaded osd view caused the dimmed screen. So that was the setting thanks.
(2022-10-04, 10:36)dancaer69 Wrote: No, I didn't mean the screesaver setting(I don't use it).
Yes, the Reloaded osd view caused the dimmed screen. So that was the setting thanks.

The image controls for dimming are located in Includes_OSD.xml, here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...3004-L3016
(2022-10-04, 09:17)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-10-03, 17:46)djl0327 Wrote: Is there any way to dynamically label a widget?  I use the Autowidget add-on to cycle through "channels"/playlist widgets on the home screen (i.e. horror, superhero, animated movies, etc.) and it would be nice to have the appropriate label dynamically show up for whichever widgets are displayed.  Right now I have to manually label each widget option as "Movie Spotlight" in the skin settings and it takes a minute for me to realize which playlist is actually displaying when they show up.

Should be possible, if auto widget provides an infolabel/property for this. If so, you could set the widget name like e.g. "$INFO[ListItem.Label]". But i'm not familar with the auto widget addon, so maybe you should ask in the related thread? https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=352934

I found out that I can use $INFO[Container.ListItem.Property(autoLabel)] and that does the job.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
As always, you're doing a great job with this skin, its the best one I've seen yet.
Heart 
Hi! I am a new user, everything has been smooth sailing but now I am stuck.

I am running a Firestick Plugged into mi Hinsense Android TV

I am trying to change one of my home menu tab’s background  (Skin settings > Customise home menu > Background >single image) 

Since I haven’t got mi Kodi in my PC, I don’t know know to access my image files, i Have tried the following:

- Tried to save the Image on the TV´s internal storage (I can’t access it from Kodi)
- Tried using Pcloud (I can see the image on Pcloud but still can’t access it from the skin settings menu)

Can someone help me out? Thank you!!!
Hi, 

I have downloaded the auto colour switch and set it to change at sunrise and sunset but it’s not switching. Is there anything other than enabling the add on to make it function?
Have you enabled this?

Thumbs Up 
Not sure how I managed to miss that option! Thank you, it’s now working
Hi guys. I really like this style when cleaned up. But it works perfectly on my Xiaomi MiBox, but on the Huawei MediaPad (Android 10) it is impossible to change the settings. Unfortunately.
Anyone else has their clearlogo and clearart vanish from their TV and movies. The art is held locally and can be added manually but it used to just find it and add it when scraping in a show or movie.
delete
delete
  • 330(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11