Reset settings?
How do you completely wipe all settings and addons? Reinstalling seems to keep your settings.

I have a problem with the common cache plugin. Just won't start the plugin.

Not related to today's update.. had this issue a while.
https://paste.kodi.tv/avaqopegug

How do I wipe my userdata and start again on Xbox?
(2022-12-11, 19:57)tutu Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/avaqopegug

How do I wipe my userdata and start again on Xbox?
You have a Banned Add-ons (wiki) repo (shown in orange in your log) - please remove this and repost a new link.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
https://paste.kodi.tv/qugalebilu

Error is: failed to start script.common.plugin.cache

(I've wiped my userdata so the previous errors are now gone)
Same error. What should I do?
Common plugin cache is an easy fix. Go to it and configure it. Set the port to zero. I had this issue years ago and that was the fix
Doesn't that disable the plugin? Why isn't the port 0 if that is how it works anyway?
I don't know but that issue is years old and the addons that use it continued to work afterwards
(2022-12-11, 19:57)tutu Wrote: How do I wipe my userdata and start again on Xbox?

Uninstall the app and download again from store
(2022-12-12, 13:06)jogal Wrote:
(2022-12-11, 19:57)tutu Wrote: How do I wipe my userdata and start again on Xbox?

I've installed durango ftp and wiped my user data. This fixed the errors in logs as I started with fresh DBs.

However the annoying cache plugin issue still exists.
(2022-12-12, 13:46)tutu Wrote:

I've installed durango ftp and wiped my user data. This fixed the errors in logs as I started with fresh DBs.

I told you how to fix it. Did you try it?
(2022-12-13, 04:39)Cbizzle14 Wrote:
(2022-12-12, 13:06)jogal Wrote: Uninstall the app and download again from store

I told you how to fix it. Did you try it?

Disabling the plugin by setting the port to 0 is not a fix though is it? It's just hiding the issue. But thanks anyway.
I don't know enough about the dependency and what the port does, but Google tells me that port 0 just means the port is always open not that it's disabled. Like I said the issue is years old and it worked for me without any issues. I see stuff going back to 2016 and that is still the solution. Don't complain about it being annoying when the answer is right there.

Is there a guide you found on how to do this? I need to try the same as my database doesn’t accept any changes at all at the moment and uninstalling and re-installing keeps it and all the settings like you already mentioned.
Uh yeah, this does not work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reset settings?0