• 12(current)
Beta NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)
(2023-01-12, 12:32)Kodrnusa Wrote: Is there any update to the addon? Still I get Keyerror 'Displayname' error lot of times (today for games new orleans - boston, and chicago - washington). And the live games sometimes do not work also..

I watched a bit of bulls / wizards live, and then watched the rest later on and it was okay.
celtics vs nets today says Not available in my region using the addon.
works okay in the FireTV official app.
(2023-01-13, 05:51)jimbobjones Wrote: celtics vs nets today says Not available in my region using the addon.
That seems to happen on all of the games that are televised by TNT, maybe on all nationally televised games on any network.
(2023-01-13, 06:07)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2023-01-13, 05:51)jimbobjones Wrote: celtics vs nets today says Not available in my region using the addon.
That seems to happen on all of the games that are televised by TNT, maybe on all nationally televised games on any network.
ah ok. the Spanish stream worked though so I watched a bit without sound.. heh.
(2022-12-25, 00:51)Buff Wrote: Many thanks for the fork/update. I can watch all games, but don't seem to have any sound. Anybody else having this issue?
@Buff  change inputstream settings to select audio streams manually, then when u start watching click on the stream settings and select another audio channel
(2022-12-25, 00:51)Buff Wrote: Many thanks for the fork/update. I can watch all games, but don't seem to have any sound. Anybody else having this issue?
@Buff  change inputstream settings to select audio streams manually, then when u start watching click on the stream settings and select another audio channel
(2023-01-15, 12:48)scottydulton Wrote:
(2022-12-25, 00:51)Buff Wrote:
(2023-01-15, 12:48)scottydulton Wrote:
Thanks, it took me a few minutes to figure out how to do that but it work.  The key is that in “InputStream Adaptive” you need to set ”Stream Selection” to “Manually Select All Streams”.  The when you start the game it will still start without sound but if you go into the the audio settings while the video is playing there’s an option to change a different audio stream  instead of the default one.  Pick one of the other streams at random and the sound should come on

Note that this only seems to be necessary if you’re using Windows, on Android the sound come on by default with no issues.

For reference, shown below are settings that will cause the game to start in 1080p, albeit with no sound on Windows until you select an audio stream other than the default one.

Many thanks for the fork/update. I can watch all games, but don't seem to have any sound. Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks, it took me a few minutes to figure out how to do that but it work.  The key is that in “InputStream Adaptive” you need to set ”Stream Selection” to “Manually Select All Streams”.  The when you start the game it will still start without sound but if you go into the audio settings while the video is playing there’s an option to change a different audio stream  instead of the default one.  Pick one of the other streams at random and the sound will come on

Note that this only seems to be necessary if you’re using Windows, on Android the sound come on by default with no issues.

For reference, below are InputStream Adaptive settings that will cause the game to start in 1080p, albeit with no sound until you select an audio stream other than the default one.

Min Bandwidth (Bit/sec)   =    90000000
Max Bandwidth (Bit/sec)    =   0
Max Resolution General Decoder = 1080p
Max Resolution Secure Decoder = 1080p
Stream Section = “Manually Select All Streams”
Media = “All”
Override HDCP Status = “On”
Ignore Display Resolution = “On”
Many thanks all, working perfectly now
@chamchenko can u merge PR on github
Hi Is this addon Not compatible with Kodi Matrix 19.5 I tried running it on a raspberry Pi 4  libreelec 10.0.4 (latest version it supports)  and on Windows 19.5 also and I get the same error on both devices

not all arguments converted during string formatting Traceback

I just got NBA league pass Today it works fine on my web browser and on my android devices. Also im only using one device at a Time. I'm suspecting Kodi matrix is the problem and going to delete and install NEXUS. however I'm out of luck with Libreelec for now.

Windows version Log
Installed Nexus on Windows and still got the same error message, This app worked fine for me last year. However I was in the US with a US league pass account.

Currently I'm In the Dominican Republic with a Valid League pass account  (not premium) payed Via my local internet provider(got a great deal)  linked with my NBA ID. Like I stated before works fine on the android official app, IOS official app, and on the official  NBA website Just not on this Awesome Kodi add-on. Will Greatly appreciate any help with this issue. Thanks in advance.
(2023-01-20, 00:54)Buff Wrote: Many thanks all, working perfectly now
If there is an update fir the addon, please share link to file here. Thank you...
(2023-01-22, 13:46)Kodrnusa Wrote:
If there is an update fir the addon, please share link to file here. Thank you...

No update that I'm aware of, just following the solutions the users above posted
Today updated to kodi 20.. bad decision. Now all the games are out of sync with sound and the pictures stuters a lot (not fluent). Looks like I will have to downgrade again to 19.3 version...
(2023-01-22, 13:46)Kodrnusa Wrote:
@Kodrnusa  https://github.com/mkorganashvili/plugin...ds/dev.zip
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)0