• 389(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2023-01-26, 20:43)HugoL Wrote:
(2023-01-26, 18:56)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-26, 18:19)2bpz Wrote: Hmm On windows with a fresh install of Nexus then the most recent zip from the repo. Skin starts and loads fine but I can not access the left panel shade (home,search etc)  none of the hubs are moving but i can hear the menu sounds of movement when i press the buttons. The only thing that i can do is long press and go in to settings where the curser moves through the menus appropriately.
I don't know what could have happened. Try installing again. Also, after the first installation, it is necessary to wait for the skin shortcuts up in order to display the menus.

I’ve seen this too. It’s a bug if you have no library content (and therefore no widgets) that’s easily solved by loading up a widget eg: configure a TMDB helper widget for example.

if that's what he meant, then it's normal for it to happen if there isn't a single widget.
I wouldn’t class it as normal. It ends up breaking the cursor function for some reason making it difficult to access the settings menu.
(2023-01-26, 22:10)HugoL Wrote: I wouldn’t class it as normal. It ends up breaking the cursor function for some reason making it difficult to access the settings menu.
I obviously don't understand what you're talking about then. For example, when I install on Android, I don't have a local library. I'll wait until the skin shortcut is up and then I'll go to the normal menu and select widgets. I have no problem going into the settings or anything missing.
I don’t know about firestick to be honest. When I set up a clean install of Matrix on the pc and the first thing I did was install the skin, I had the same issue as was mentioned. Initially, I had the ability to move the cursor with keyboard and then the function just stops working completely on the home page but still gives you the sound effects which means nothing can be accessed since you can’t get back to settings menu. Since I disable the mouse as recommended I had to edit some user settings in XML just to enable mouse to get control back.

Stupidly, I didn’t even know that there was a quick way to access settings holding the back command which probably would have also worked.
(2023-01-26, 23:20)HugoL Wrote: I don’t know about firestick to be honest. When I set up a clean install of Matrix on the pc and the first thing I did was install the skin, I had the same issue as was mentioned. Initially, I had the ability to move the cursor with keyboard and then the function just stops working completely on the home page but still gives you the sound effects which means nothing can be accessed since you can’t get back to settings menu. Since I disable the mouse as recommended I had to edit some user settings in XML just to enable mouse to get control back.

Stupidly, I didn’t even know that there was a quick way to access settings holding the back command which probably would have also worked.
Maybe it's a problem that I don't use the mouse in Kodi, because the titan bingie mod isn't mouse friendly in my opinion and the other thing is that I'm just accessing the menu with a long press on the backspace. Smile I will definitely check what it is about, but I think the problem is that the focus is on the widget, which is actually empty.
(2023-01-26, 21:22)tyuds88 Wrote: Issue 2: Seems to be a problem with views. See screenshots. My selected views are all enabled in the skin but only appear available in the main tv show/movie library screens. I only get 3 views available in the genre/year/studio/etc screens.

Just tell me one thing. Does this container contain movies and tv shows or is it a folder container? Screenshot please.
(2023-01-26, 23:20)HugoL Wrote: I don’t know about firestick to be honest. When I set up a clean install of Matrix on the pc and the first thing I did was install the skin, I had the same issue as was mentioned. Initially, I had the ability to move the cursor with keyboard and then the function just stops working completely on the home page but still gives you the sound effects which means nothing can be accessed since you can’t get back to settings menu. Since I disable the mouse as recommended I had to edit some user settings in XML just to enable mouse to get control back.

As I thought. Deafult focus is a hidden button that controls all activities on home. Nothing can be done here. It's always been like this with this skin. When there is no local library, you can enter the settings with the letter "s" on the keyboard or a long press on the backspace button or the back button on the remote control.
@tyuds88

'Issue 1: Not sure if its a problem with the skin but the studio logo displayed onscreen doesnt match whats in the kodi library or local nfo files. I have no idea where its pulling the info from. Not a horrible problem but im picky about studio information, especially when it comes to anime. See screenshots for example.'

Download metadata editor and change the Studio to whatever you like. Provided theres a logo for said studio it should show correctly. Thats what i do.
Any help on how to fix the Tubed plug-in '403 error quotaExceeded' error when trying to play a trailer? The trailer will play but with the 403 error. It only seems to happen when i try to play TV Show trailers. Movie trailers are fine. I have setup API credentials correctly and tested in the YouTube plug-in - Youtube plays fine without any error.
(2023-01-27, 17:39)loki00 Wrote: Any help on how to fix the Tubed plug-in '403 error quotaExceeded' error when trying to play a trailer? The trailer will play but with the 403 error. It only seems to happen when i try to play TV Show trailers. Movie trailers are fine. I have setup API credentials correctly and tested in the YouTube plug-in - Youtube plays fine without any error.
I don't know why you use Tubed. TBM has nothing to do with this addon. You only need the youtube addon. There was already a discussion about this.
(2023-01-27, 19:27)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 17:39)loki00 Wrote: Any help on how to fix the Tubed plug-in '403 error quotaExceeded' error when trying to play a trailer? The trailer will play but with the 403 error. It only seems to happen when i try to play TV Show trailers. Movie trailers are fine. I have setup API credentials correctly and tested in the YouTube plug-in - Youtube plays fine without any error.
I don't know why you use Tubed. TBM has nothing to do with this addon. You only need the youtube addon. There was already a discussion about this.
I didnt really want to use Tubed but when it tries to play trailers from the highlight widget it forces me to install Tubed - 'To use this feature you must download an add-on: Tubed'
(2023-01-27, 20:01)loki00 Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 19:27)matke Wrote:
I didnt really want to use Tubed but when it tries to play trailers from the highlight widget it forces me to install Tubed - 'To use this feature you must download an add-on: Tubed'
For some other reason, it asks you to install that addon. I've never used it nor is there anywhere in the code to force it to be installed. Probably some addon you are using forces you to install it.
(2023-01-27, 20:12)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 20:01)loki00 Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 19:27)matke Wrote: I don't know why you use Tubed. TBM has nothing to do with this addon. You only need the youtube addon. There was already a discussion about this.
For some other reason, it asks you to install that addon. I've never used it nor is there anywhere in the code to force it to be installed. Probably some addon you are using forces you to install it.
Ive never used or even heard of Tubed before. I dont really have many add-ons - TMDb Helper, Metadata Editor, Artwork Beef, YouTube. I only get the error when it tries to play trailers for TV Shows. Movie trailers play fine.
(2023-01-27, 20:45)loki00 Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 20:12)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 20:01)loki00 Wrote: I didnt really want to use Tubed but when it tries to play trailers from the highlight widget it forces me to install Tubed - 'To use this feature you must download an add-on: Tubed'
Ive never used or even heard of Tubed before. I dont really have many add-ons - TMDb Helper, Metadata Editor, Artwork Beef, YouTube. I only get the error when it tries to play trailers for TV Shows. Movie trailers play fine.
Just install the youtube addon. Put api key and that's it. It never asked me to install anything like that. Installed the skin a hundred times.
(2023-01-27, 20:49)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 20:45)loki00 Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 20:12)matke Wrote: For some other reason, it asks you to install that addon. I've never used it nor is there anywhere in the code to force it to be installed. Probably some addon you are using forces you to install it.
Just install the youtube addon. Put api key and that's it. It never asked me to install anything like that. Installed the skin a hundred times.
I have the YouTube addon running fine with the API key. It only happens with TV shows. Asking here is a last resort, ill just have to do without trailers for now.

• 389(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0