Kodi Youtube App vs Roku Youtube app
I miss the days of using XBMC on my original Xbox. I am thinking about buying a mini pc for my tv to use kodi on. Really, the only TV I ever watch is youtube. I currently use the youtube app on Roku and it is really nice. Is the youtube app on Kodi as nice as the Roku one?
(2023-02-04, 23:13)dman777dman777 Wrote: I miss the days of using XBMC on my original Xbox. I am thinking about buying a mini pc for my tv to use kodi on. Really, the only TV I ever watch is youtube. I currently use the youtube app on Roku and it is really nice. Is the youtube app on Kodi as nice as the Roku one?
strictly my opinion, the youtube addon for kodi barely works and crashes, does not look like the android app version and has no shared functionality with it, requires in depth configuration that fails and youtube as a company doesnt want you using it so you may get blocked at any time (they dont allow web-scrapers)
stick with the native android app if you watch youtube as much as you say
Different forum threads offer individual support of various functions of Kodi. If you're having support issues with a 3rd party add-on, see if there is a support forum for the add-on and voice your concerns/issues in that venue. Usually somewhere in the last posts of that thread you will see posts that indicated continuing support or depreciation. Add-on:YouTube (wiki) and https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=356934

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Youtube App vs Roku Youtube app0