• 34(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition
(2023-01-30, 21:04)_BJ1 Wrote: @NeoCortex You can check the just uploaded update in Git if the changes suites your suggestions: https://github.com/b-jesch/skin.estuary....tree/Nexus
I can not test this out because my music library don't have any album fanart.
Just installed it and tested a few albums and it seems to be exactly what I was looking for.  It grabs album-specific artwork when available and shows artist artwork when that's not available. And it looks like you changed the discart mask as well?  Looks great on my end.  Thank you.
Missing information should also be there. Repo update will coming soon (Nexus only).
Wink 
Wonderful. Many thanks Smile
(2023-01-30, 07:30)Ninodemon Wrote: Yes my fault and maven is a build right? Is there a good player I could use with my skin setup already or best to just get maven?

If you're talking DV with the in-built player, there are Maven Matrix, Maven Nexus and now Maven Omega builds that will work. And this Estuary MOD V2 skin works fine for me on all three builds. DV support is native to the player with all Omega builds onwards--you can download from the Kodi main repo instead of using Maven if you'd like.
3.4.2+matrix.20 Bugfixes/Improvements

• ​extend power menu property "reboot from eMMC/NAND"
  • Add title list to album view pt. 1
  • Add additional info to album view pt.2
  • Add/Fix MPAA rating "Rated M"

Updates for Nexus comes soon.
Thank you for the clarification, I ended up getting maven omega yesterday. Went through some frustration before figuring out how adb works. So satisfying once you start to figure things out, only which I was introduced sooner lol
(2023-01-31, 08:13)M3Rocket Wrote:
(2023-01-30, 07:30)Ninodemon Wrote: Yes my fault and maven is a build right? Is there a good player I could use with my skin setup already or best to just get maven?

If you're talking DV with the in-built player, there are Maven Matrix, Maven Nexus and now Maven Omega builds that will work. And this Estuary MOD V2 skin works fine for me on all three builds. DV support is native to the player with all Omega builds onwards--you can download from the Kodi main repo instead of using Maven if you'd like.

^

Noob activities here
4.1.0+nexus.2

• Add option for customizing own splash background
  • Add title list to album view pt.1 (music)
  • Add additional info to album view pt.2 (music)
  • Add option "prefer album fanart over artist fanart" in music visualisation
  • Fix MPAA rating "Rated M"
  • Add background opacity values to splash background
  • Update NL language
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3138461
This skin don't use SHS.
### 4.1.0+nexus.3 ###

• Fix missing HDR flag
  • Move themes back from Textures.xbt to file system
  • Improved smart play list (last seen movies)
  • Add last played flag to flix view
So there is a new add on called preshowexperience that is bringing the old Cinemavision back to life.  CV hasn’t been supported in a while.  Would it be possible to include support for this add on the same way CV is currently supported. This would add the preshowexperience button to the launch menu, context menu is already addressed
Will look into this.

@hslansky Do you have a link for me?
Since v19 Matrix, the Video OSD no longer appears between video files when I have "Play next video automatically" enabled. In v18 Leia the OSD would briefly display for 2.5 sec, with the video title and time at the top. Is it possible to make a setting for this? Or is there something I can edit in the skin xmls to accomplish this? Also have noticed that with "Play trailers in fullscreen" on that while watching a video that the video OSD will not load when selecting another video.
(2023-02-12, 21:32)bower9065 Wrote: Since v19 Matrix, the Video OSD no longer appears between video files when I have "Play next video automatically" enabled. In v18 Leia the OSD would briefly display for 2.5 sec, with the video title and time at the top.

Install "Up Next" addon instead. The sources of v18 are not available anymore so this feature won't be back definitely.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0