• 47(current)
[RELEASE] Chrome Launcher
Went ahead and made changes to Browser Launcher for Python 3 and KODI v20 comparability. It can be installed and provides functionally like the previous version. I didn't do anything with Internet Explorer and I didn't update the German language file. If anyone is interested I will try to find a quick place to post it.
If you can, I know how if you don't, could you add "Firefox" as a browser option?
I do this manually because Firefox just runs leaner than some of the other browsers and of course Microsoft's, Internet Explorer" is kaput!  

Thank you for helping keep this addon alive!
I use Firefox as my default. I think Sandmann added it in one of his releases. Anyway it was part of the base I started with. Also I think Microsoft Edge may be usable by creating a batch file containing "start msedge %1" and running it as a custom browser but I haven't tried it as I use Firefox. Anyway if you want it we need to figure where to put it. Any suggestions?
I am really interested! Where can I find it?
(2023-02-27, 14:29)weaverdr Wrote: Went ahead and made changes to Browser Launcher for Python 3 and KODI v20 comparability. It can be installed and provides functionally like the previous version. I didn't do anything with Internet Explorer and I didn't update the German language file. If anyone is interested I will try to find a quick place to post it.
I am really interested! Where can I find it?
Well, I probably didn't do this correctly but I think you can get it here:
https://github.com/Sequoia689/Browser-Launcher

Just download the zip and install it.  Everything else is the source that went into the zip. Please let me know if you were able to get it.
(2023-02-28, 22:02)weaverdr Wrote: Well, I probably didn't do this correctly but I think you can get it here:
https://github.com/Sequoia689/Browser-Launcher

Just download the zip and install it.  Everything else is the source that went into the zip. Please let me know if you were able to get it.

You are a live saver! This works perfectly Smile

Thank you soo much!
You are welcome
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Chrome Launcher8