v20 ISO files with Kodi 20.0 Nexus on NVidia Shield
I used to use Kodi 19 Matrix on my NVidia Shield to play ISO files. Things were running very well until Kodi automatically updated itself to Nexus. Now it doesn't even see the ISO files. How would I go about enabling Kodi Nexus to view and play my ISO files?
And before it even comes up, I'm using ISO because I want to keep the extras of the disc.
Thanks in advance.
(2023-03-14, 19:16)hogmama Wrote: Things were running very well until Kodi automatically updated itself to Nexus.

Newsflash... Kodi does not update itself. If you want to holler at someone about this, please do so at the Android devs. Moreover, you can overwrite the auto update of the Google Play Store yourself.

As a matter of fact, don't do that just yet, so that v20.1 can be installed.
verify you have set shield tv permissions for kodi - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3132727
The fact that Kodi doesn't auto-update is your take-away from my question? Alright, dude... You're right, I assumed it auto-updated itself, but I suppose anyone in my house could have updated it.
... and your take away was to ignore help and instead focus on someone correcting your assumption

a bit of personal advice, you should work on reacting poorly to being corrected, it can get you further in life
If only you would stick to your own advice... and keep your comments from getting personal...
We don't use negative ratings on this forum, so I will delete it.

@jepsizofye No negative ratings!!
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen

acknowledged

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO files with Kodi 20.0 Nexus on NVidia Shield0