• 117(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
Is this regarding the audio menu in the OSD on playback closing super quickly even as you're making changes?

Because I've been experiencing that too
What happened to the widget auto slide up option when selecting a category, @jurialmunkey?
Can we please please get that back again? I personally don't need two thirds of the screen Spotlight when I select categories. I wouldn't even need a spotlight at all but could live better with the first element of the widget being automatically selected and that's it...
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM780XTX / KODI 'Omega' (Flatpak)
(2024-04-08, 10:13)derpferd Wrote: Is this regarding the audio menu in the OSD on playback closing super quickly even as you're making changes?

Because I've been experiencing that too

Yes mate
@jurialmunkey I'm able to completely replace Autowidgets with Skin variables... it has all the functionalities. I was able to add parameter "no_label_dupes": "true" to remove duplicate files.

Is there any similar code I can add to exclude watched items?... thanks 🙏🙏
(2024-04-08, 21:19)CyberRooke Wrote: @jurialmunkey I'm able to completely replace Autowidgets with Skin variables... it has all the functionalities. I was able to add parameter "no_label_dupes": "true" to remove duplicate files.

Future video tutorial?
(2024-04-09, 00:52)SimonC Wrote:
(2024-04-08, 21:19)CyberRooke Wrote: @jurialmunkey I'm able to completely replace Autowidgets with Skin variables... it has all the functionalities. I was able to add parameter "no_label_dupes": "true" to remove duplicate files.

Future video tutorial?

Yeah soon... been a little busy so haven't had time to make any videos... Just 3 parts left, bar any major updates.
What is the last version with decent touch support?
@jurialmunkey Would there be any possibility of adding another custom hub (1110 and 1111), for example? I need to add a hub and I don't have any more available. Thank you
@jurialmunkey would it adding a spot light setting ever be something to consider adding to classic mode? Would love one but won't wany sub categories which complex mode has
Is there guide to setup home screen the moment I change anything keeps asking to change some more options and it's quite confusing

@jurialmunkey I was wondering if it would be possible to increase the transparency of the box labels that show the end time etc, I've noticed in a few instances depending on the background video, it can be hard to read as it blends in abit, having a solid black would be better i think.
Hi @jurialmunkey just a quick thank you for adding touch support the stacked widgets  I was on my shield and noticed the small arrows at the top and at the bottom of the my widgets .I recognize them from Arctic horizon 2 I was only using combined because it was the only way I could use widgets. now I could have my preferred widget layout thank you
Is it possible to add "Customise widgets" shortcut in options tray ?
I can't find it on shortcut list
Alignment changes on categories & submenu in v0.6.15 look more balanced again. But is it necessary to make it shorter?
Creating my categories & submenu I always make sure that all the words are perfectly fit in the box like removing 'TV' in 'TV Shows just to make it happen. But with this change I don't think I can make more shorter. Removing spaces doesn't look good. 😭

I don't know what you call it but I have issue with this thing and I hate my self for that. Like adding extra words for Favourites just to make all have almost the same length.

Or making these categories just to make icons the same & the names below are all in one line.

I'M SO SORRY @jurialmunkey
I really appreciate your work. Arctic Fuse is my favorite skin and I can't help my self to shut up. I LOVE YOU! SORRY for maybe the most annoying here. 🙏
Hi @jurialmunkey,

With the lasts updates I see the option of changing main screen just moving through side menu icons (no need to click on the icon anymore). Is there an option to copy all hubs i've made or i have to make It all new again?

Thank you for your work
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.