• 3(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
I wasn't aware that XBMC uses standard MP3 tags. I thought that the Genres are downloaded with scraper.

I tagged my MP3s now with MP3tag (very easy to use - my recommendation),
I removed the old files and replaced them with the correct ones. The updated music library in XBMC is fine, however, I still have lots of obsolete categories in Yatse.

How to reset the Yatse database ? I do not find any file which might have the database info within the Yatse directories.
@Livin :
What kind of functionality do you think of ?

Actually the software can be used on a multitouch screen, but i don't really see wich of the allready implemented function can profit of multitouch actions.

@Phantomatz :
There's no Yatse database for the moment, only thumb and fanart cache.
You can reset the XBMC database to remove unused genres.
I'll add an option in beta2 to hide Genre that have no albums associated.

Regards,
Tolriq.
Time for Beta 2 :
* Added : Full TV Show / Episode Support
* Added : Restart / Shutdown of local and XBMC computer
* Added : Wake on LAN
* Added : Watched overlay for Movie / Episode
* Added : Preliminary Deutch Lang (Thanks Phantomatz)
* Corrected : Some bugs including missing last items in lists.

Since no feature requested, it's time for feature freeze until i'm totally satisfied with stability and bug caused by bad manipulation.

I'll try to find a talented artist to achieve a better default skin with more harmonized Menu icon and remote buttons before going final.
(Help needed here Smile )

Version 2 target : Multi XBMC support, Playlist support, Banner support for TV Show, your request ...

Screens of TV Show :

Thanks for your work

I have a little bug with the thumbs
1st is ok
2nd is croped and stretched
3rd is just cropped

In the cache directory, all 3 are ok
My name is Erier, Humf Erier
Hi, now everything is working perfect for me !

Since yesterday I was trying to find the missing albums which showed up after the Beta2 Update ;-)

Please let me know, when it makes sense to look into the language files and I'll provide the updates.

Please continue the good work!!

Actually, I don't see any reason for a new skin. I like it.

I have not yet figured out whats the benefit of all these new start and shutdown buttons, but I'll give it a try.

Best regards
@humferier : Can you please upload me your image file ? And tell me at what resolution you are ?
I test with about 500 fanart / thumbs and haven't seen that.

@Phantomatz: Normally you can look at the translation file, they should not change before i start version 2 so in some times Smile

For the skin, the problem is that there's some icons (on the remote for cd and eject) and for new actions (reboot , wol) icon are not looking as great as those of alaska. And also i'm not sure they are totally free of use.

I'd like to have uniform icons / remote if possible, looks better for a final release Smile

Tolriq.

Ps : The new buttons are usefull if not using the remote on the local pc, typically from my desktop pc i can shutdown and start (with wake on lan) the htpc to listen music without even moving near the pc. For their local counterpart permit quick actions and restart in case of xbmc failure.
Tolriq Wrote:@Livin :
What kind of functionality do you think of ?

Actually the software can be used on a multitouch screen, but i don't really see wich of the allready implemented function can profit of multitouch actions.

Regards,
Tolriq.

with gestures like the iPhone uses so you can 'flick' through lists, etc
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Well i don't have iphone Smile proud owner of HTC HD2 :p

So i don't really understand the meaning of flick trough list, my understand of this is what i've seen on friends iphone so like click with finger and quick move of finger clicked to quick move in list. If it's this, it's exactly what i've implemented for all the lists.
Tolriq Wrote:@humferier : Can you please upload me your image file ? And tell me at what resolution you are ?
I test with about 500 fanart / thumbs and haven't seen that.

I put the 3 originals tbn and the jpg from the cache
here they are

My MC is not working for the moment, so Itried your software on my main computer

Yatse is in the default resolution (800*600 ?) / screen in 1920*1200
humferier Wrote:I put the 3 originals tbn and the jpg from the cache
here they are

My MC is not working for the moment, so Itried your software on my main computer

Yatse is in the default resolution (800*600 ?) / screen in 1920*1200

Well ok at least it's not a Yatse bug seems more like an XBMC one.
The cache is populated by images send by xbmc, i do not manipulate them.

Can you please go in your xbmc userdata then : Thumbnails\Video\c
and check if the file c49b1e60.tbn if also corrupted ?

If yes perhaps try to delete it to have it regenerated.

What version of XBMC do you use ?

Tolriq.
Tolriq Wrote:Can you please go in your xbmc userdata then : Thumbnails\Video\c
and check if the file c49b1e60.tbn if also corrupted ?
they don't look corrupted even after full rebuild
Tolriq Wrote:If yes perhaps try to delete it to have it regenerated.
Anyway I've cleared my library (deleted caches and xbmc database), rebuild from scratch and still the same problem with previous example

other example (also buggy yesterday) :
left is OK, right is cropped/stretched

images from caches and original tbn are in this file

Tolriq Wrote:What version of XBMC do you use ?

I use xbmc Camelot (9.11 r26017) and yatse beta2
Well it's really really strange.

Your original image is somewhat corrupted, but also not really ...
If i open your original image with the windows image viewer the image looks like your screenshot.
But if i open it with Paint.net it looks ok.
If i save the image from Paint.net the image is still bugged, but if i resize it by only one pixel, then the picture looks ok.

I suggest you resize your original image 1 pixel to correct this Sad

As you can see in your archive, the filesize and CRC of the XBMC thumb and the Yatse one are strictly identical meaning there's no corruption during the transfert from xbmc.

I'm sorry that i can't help more Sad Don"t know if it's a 7 problem, an image not really standard or something else.

Tolriq.

Original image in windows viewer :
Tolriq Wrote:I suggest you resize your original image 1 pixel to correct this Sad

Thanx Smile now I know what to do Smile
Tolriq I love you!
I have the same case and have been looking for a solution with XBMC for a while now!
I will download and try later today! <3!
I love this app, the problem I'n having with it is is that on my T91MT it runs impossibly slow till it dies completely. i havn't even hooked it up to my XBMC-HTPC yet, because the settings page takes about 30-45 seconds to respond to clicks/touches/keypresses. I'm running Win7 Home Pre, 2 gigs of ram on a atom z520. Not the fastest thing in the world, but surely it should have better performance then this.

EDIT: Just updated all drivers, and tried again, same thing. I noticed that the app used up all my free RAM. I have 2048 MB, 916 Cached and 194 left over free. When I start YAST my free RAM drops to 0. I'm guessing thats the problem. It shows its using all or it in the process list as well, and the cache doesnt seem to be giving it any to make up for it.

Double Edit: Played some more with it, and turned off super fetch, even when its using 150MB of ram and I have 200MB left over free, same issues.

Triple Edit: I just uploaded a YouTube video of the issue, I'll post it when its done processing.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5