Smart Playlist coming up empty
I'm trying to create a smart playlist as follows:

I have a particular type of movies and tv shows (religious). I'd like a smart playlist that contains both the movies and the tv shows. Here is how I have those two media types in their folders:

Church (parent folder)
Movies
Folder for each movie
TV Shows
Folder for each tv show

I've created a playlist for each of the different types based on folder (Church TV and Church Movie playlist)
Then I tried a mixed content playlist where the rule is that the playlist is church tv playlist and church movie playlist and that each item must meet one or more rules. However, the resultant playlist is empty. Any guesses why?
Yeah...a mixed playlist will not work for video unless you are using one of the plugins, PseudoTV or TV Time. I believe that the mixed playlist is for music only. I don't think you are going to be able to combine your movies and TV Shows unless you use one of the aforementioned scripts.

Mark
mwkurt Wrote:Yeah...a mixed playlist will not work for video unless you are using one of the plugins, PseudoTV or TV Time. I believe that the mixed playlist is for music only. I don't think you are going to be able to combine your movies and TV Shows unless you use one of the aforementioned scripts.

Mark

Of course using one of those scripts only gives me access to random shows/movies within that playlist, but not what I want to watch at a particular time....so there is no way to create a listing of those two folders inside XBMC using Aeon MQ2?
Sure....you can make a movie playlist to display your movie collection and you can make a TV Show playlist to display your TV Shows. You can't however create one playlist that will incorporate both movie and tv shows.

Hope this helps,
Mark
mwkurt Wrote:Sure....you can make a movie playlist to display your movie collection and you can make a TV Show playlist to display your TV Shows. You can't however create one playlist that will incorporate both movie and tv shows.

Hope this helps,
Mark

I've already done one playlist for each but I'd like to have one with both...sounds like it's not possible though.....thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist coming up empty0