[REQUEST/IN SEARCH OF] Tv episode mapper
Problem description
Some shows are released with different episode numbering than what is available on thetvdb.com. For instance Mythbusters is one of the shows where the released season and episode number almost always is inconsistent with the numbering on thetvdb.

Effect in XBMC
XBMC rely on the numbering for telling what episode is beeing scraped. In most cases the episodes will be identified as an other episode. But in some cases the episode won't eaven show up in library.

Solution
The best solution would be too release episodes with a absolute numbering system. But since that is not beeing done currently an other solution is needed. What i need is a application where you have your folderstructure in one table and the thetvdb episode list in a table next to it. And with a few clicks you should be able to map your files to the episodes found on thetvdb. When done your files should be renamed according to your mapping.

I can't find such application but it should exist since there should be more than I who are facing this problem.

Alternative ways
Please tell me how you deal with this.

/Jake
Having similar problems with this season of Family Guy... Annoying. Not XBMCs fault though, I must say.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST/IN SEARCH OF] Tv episode mapper0