[LIVE] Screen blacks out after a few minutes
10.1 Dharma, on an asus at3n7a-i

Everything used to work fine and now the tv loses video after a few minutes.

At first I was thinking it could have been my TV but no other devices are doing it and there is no sleep mode or anything on the TV. I have the screen saver turned off completely and in power saving the monitor sleep is turned off as well. I tried changing these to high values but it still does it.

It happens playing videos, idling at main screen, and even while playing emulators with xbmc.bin paused. To get the video back, i just need to press a key on the keyboard.

Anyone have any tips on where to start to figure this issue out?
iOS XBMC users PLEASE use the advanced search function before starting a new thread. Make sure to click on 'XBMC for iOS Specific Support' so your results are narrowed down correctly.

Please make sure to visit the Sticky section for common issues/questions/etc. Also, XBMC for iOS information
try pressing \ had the same thing Tongue its probaly still in fluxbox with xbmc in window mode use \ to full screen xbmc (even tho it might not look like its in a window) it sounds like it is. Smile
lefty420 Wrote:try pressing \ had the same thing Tongue its probaly still in fluxbox with xbmc in window mode use \ to full screen xbmc (even tho it might not look like its in a window) it sounds like it is. Smile

the TV is saying there is no signal, so its not a fullscreen issue.

pressing \ does minimize and maximize the screen though (something i wish was disabled in xbmc-live by default).
iOS XBMC users PLEASE use the advanced search function before starting a new thread. Make sure to click on 'XBMC for iOS Specific Support' so your results are narrowed down correctly.

Please make sure to visit the Sticky section for common issues/questions/etc. Also, XBMC for iOS information

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Screen blacks out after a few minutes0