• 13(current)
[RELEASE] ustvnow
Anyone here getting this to work with Frodo?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
The channels with the hd option look really, nice any chance of an update for the plugin for the hd channels
Hey there is synchronization problem with the addon and I am facing with. The audio does not match the video quality and and the audio runs faster then its video. How to solve this problem.Thanks.
Plugin is failing for me in Frodo as well. Script error, nothing displayed.

Here's my xbmc.log if anybody is still working on this: http://pastebin.com/RWQVwTYY

To fix the problem, open the Addon.py

(in my case)

vi /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvnow/resources/lib/Addon.py

on line 39, you will see xbmc.output, change it to xbmc.log

Not sure what it does, exactly, but I'm guessing instead of giving the info on screen, it just writes it to the logs.
It fixes the issue where it won't start.
Any chance to fix the issue of XBMC freezing if by mistake you press FF or Rewind by mistake on a live video? If you press anything besides X for that matter. Would be nice if the live feed just ignored these keys. When XBMC is full screen in Ubuntu it means I have to exit to terminal and kill.
(2012-11-18, 18:00)wickedsun Wrote: To fix the problem, open the Addon.py

(in my case)

Not sure what it does, exactly, but I'm guessing instead of giving the info on screen, it just writes it to the logs.

This partially fixes the problem, depending on how you're configured, you will still get errors. You can eliminate them totally by making the first line of the log function a return.

def log(msg, err=False):
return
(2012-12-05, 17:49)learningit Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 18:00)wickedsun Wrote: To fix the problem, open the Addon.py

(in my case)

This partially fixes the problem, depending on how you're configured, you will still get errors. You can eliminate them totally by making the first line of the log function a return.

def log(msg, err=False):
return
Wickedsun..... Can you explain this in a bit more detail for non Linux people. I have used putty and executed the command but do not see line 39? I actually don't see any lines? I am doing my best to learn the commands and can do some simple SSH stuff but have a ways to go. I would really like to get this addon working properly. I am using OE3.0 B3 on Raspberry PI
Thanks
/home/xbmc/ is where my xbmc runs from, so you need to figure out where your plugin folder is, first.
Any chance someone can upload a fixed plugin
(2012-12-18, 20:45)bladeds Wrote: Any chance someone can upload a fixed plugin

Hit up dungeon420, hes the guy that fixed the python script
I've just installed this add-on for XBMC. I have one issue that I haven't seen anyone else having. All of the channels work fine except the CBS channel which I'm only getting audio for and no video.

I also have the Roku ustvnow channel installed on my Roku and the CBS channel on it has both audio and video.

Any ideas?
Installed on Frodo on Windows. Getting Script Failed.

Attempted the addon.py fix, but the plugin.video.ustvnow folder does not exist, nor does any file named "addon.py".

Does this addon only work on Linux or something?

*EDIT*

Ignore all of the above. Managed to fix it by manually installing the plugin from a Zip file, rather than grabbing it from the repository.

Here's the link:

https://github.com/t0mm0/t0mm0-xbmc-plug...eo.ustvnow

(2012-12-30, 20:57)b4pjoe Wrote: I've just installed this add-on for XBMC. I have one issue that I haven't seen anyone else having. All of the channels work fine except the CBS channel which I'm only getting audio for and no video.

I also have the Roku ustvnow channel installed on my Roku and the CBS channel on it has both audio and video.

Any ideas?

I am also having this issue. All other channels work fine. Only CBS does audio without video. If I hit the fullscreen button it just makes the entire screen black.
(2013-01-03, 17:10)Dag20J Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 20:57)b4pjoe Wrote: I've just installed this add-on for XBMC. I have one issue that I haven't seen anyone else having. All of the channels work fine except the CBS channel which I'm only getting audio for and no video.

Any ideas?

I am also having this issue. All other channels work fine. Only CBS does audio without video. If I hit the fullscreen button it just makes the entire screen black.

The problem with CBS is solved if you choose from the settings a lower quality like 750kbps. Then you see it normally
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ustvnow4