• 11(current)
[RELEASE] ustvnow
i signed up and entered my email and password but the channels dont work? i'm in australia?
guys i got this working but on a free account there's only a few channels, i look at the website and so expensive $99 per month? holly sh*t!!
yeah, it's definitely a rip off. i only use it for the handful of free channels.
(2012-07-13, 12:37)wolfbiker Wrote: yeah, it's definitely a rip off. i only use it for the handful of free channels.

Who in there right mind would pay that?

The recordings is still broken. My issue was a fluke. It worked once but never again. Please fix! For those of you talking about how expensive it is they offered all 28 channels for $25/mo the other day which is worth it to me since I barely watch TV and this way I can use it on my PCs and tablet.
(2012-07-16, 04:09)mrpink84 Wrote: The recordings is still broken.

+1 for this, I can access live streams but the add-on just hangs when attempting to access recordings.
An awsome add-on, hope it gets fixed soon.
Has the issue been addressed about if you mistakenly press FF or rewind during live play it freezes xbmc? Anyone have the same issue?
If you use a vcc with $3 on then sign upto one day plan, then just leave it. I did and still have premium access one week later.
(2012-08-24, 18:40)bladeds Wrote: If you use a vcc with $3 on then sign upto one day plan, then just leave it. I did and still have premium access one week later.

I'm willing to try that.. Where do I sign up?
Ok, evidently You MUST live or be traveling outside the US.. it blocked me
Took care of that by signing up via proxy
getting absolutely nothing now. No channels even show up under live
It's the login process I believe. I can not login online at all. I get an error stating invalid password/ID combination. I reset the password, got the same error. Reset it again, and got the same error.

Fixed
(2012-09-05, 19:18)Astro2004 Wrote: It's the login process I believe. I can not login online at all. I get an error stating invalid password/ID combination. I reset the password, got the same error. Reset it again, and got the same error.

Fixed

Can you elaborate on how you fixed it? I can't even open the plugin anymore without getting an error message.
not working here at all
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ustvnow4