• 31(current)
Speed up playback watching video (include 1.1x to 1.5x ffwd rate with audio)?
I was unsuccessful
Can you write all the processes please?

Using yaste

(2016-10-31, 03:46)18000rpm Wrote: FYI if you want to use"[" and "]" to change the playback speed like in VLC you need to use this keymap:

<keymap>
<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<opensquarebracket>PlayerControl(tempodown)</opensquarebracket>
<closesquarebracket>PlayerControl(tempoup)</closesquarebracket>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
<VideoMenu>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</VideoMenu>
</keymap>

Putting these under <global> will not work because the default actions for "[" and "]" are defined under <FullscreenVideo> and <VideoMenu>.
Hey guys,

Has the max speed increased to more than x2 does anyone know?

Also, I've noticed playing back my files at x2.0 the audio gets out of sync, then slows down super slow every 2min or so. At 1.1-1.9x speed everything works fine.

Thanks
Make sure you have activated "Sync playback to display" and try upping the value for "Threshold for pitch correction".
Quote:
Code:
FYI if you want to use"[" and "]" to change the playback speed like in VLC you need to use this keymap:

<keymap>
<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
<VideoMenu>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</VideoMenu>
</keymap>

Putting these under <global> will not work because the default actions for "[" and "]" are defined under <FullscreenVideo> and <VideoMenu>.

Works perfectly!!
hallo friend

i am new user. i use microsft windows 10.

how can i use the the playback watchin. do you now where and how i can install that?

thnx
(2020-01-26, 09:57)Karellen Wrote: Not by default. You need to make some modifications. Guide here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2420219
Wow, I'm still quoted, thank you [emoji847]
Glad I could help.
It'd be great if this was built in to one of the popular skins' UIs so that it could be easily used on devices without a keyboard.
(2020-05-17, 13:27)HeresJohnny Wrote: Make sure you have activated "Sync playback to display" and try upping the value for "Threshold for pitch correction".
Whenever i increase playback speed (i use 1.3) the audio starts skipping. Any solution please?
Get a faster CPU or use a different platform than AML.
(2020-07-21, 16:05)KapilTapsi Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 13:27)HeresJohnny Wrote: Make sure you have activated "Sync playback to display" and try upping the value for "Threshold for pitch correction".
Whenever i increase playback speed (i use 1.3) the audio starts skipping. Any solution please?

HeresJohnny may sound sarcastic, but he isn't wrong.  The ability to play at a faster speed is limited by the hardware.  SD may work better than HD.  Kodi really should add an option to allow frames to be dropped.
Of course, I am very glad that in Kodi (I have Kodi 18.7 and MP Ugoos Cube X3, 0.3.6) it is possible to assign an increase speed of content playback even to the remote buttons.

But with the implementation of this feature, Kodi has problems.

For example, if you increase the playback speed to 1.5x-2x, then start skip steps, these are guaranteed
"pauses", "frozen picture", and sometimes the player completely freezes...

On the other hand, for example, in nPlayer this mode is implemented very well and works almost without any complaints. This means that theoretically, stability of operation in this mode is achievable?
(2020-07-30, 16:34)adrem85 Wrote: Of course, I am very glad that in Kodi (I have Kodi 18.7 and MP Ugoos Cube X3, 0.3.6) it is possible to assign an increase speed of content playback even to the remote buttons.

But with the implementation of this feature, Kodi has problems.

For example, if you increase the playback speed to 1.5x-2x, then start skip steps, these are guaranteed
"pauses", "frozen picture", and sometimes the player completely freezes...

On the other hand, for example, in nPlayer this mode is implemented very well and works almost without any complaints. This means that theoretically, stability of operation in this mode is achievable?

Kodi developers' answer to everything is 'buy better hardware', but I agree, implementation could be improved.  Even VLC media player does this better.  I just don't think they care.
Do you know if "Sync playback to display" can be activated automatically when the playback speed is not 1.00 ? And then turned off when speed returns to 1.00 ?
That way we could still benefit from audio passthrough when playing a DTS track at normal speed, and speed up when we want without changing settings every time.
Something all of us would like to see added.
An option to change the Play Speed has now been added to the Estuary OSD via the Settings menu

• 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Speed up playback watching video (include 1.1x to 1.5x ffwd rate with audio)?11