•   
  • 29(current)
Speed up playback watching video (include 1.1x to 1.5x ffwd rate with audio)?
Any ideas on why the audio sync is delayed on speeds at 1.5 - 2?

Also, is it possible to map 'sync playback to display' to a key? so i can toggle it during playback rather than going into the settings menus.

Thanks
(2019-02-15, 14:20)tixx Wrote: Any ideas on why the audio sync is delayed on speeds at 1.5 - 2?

Without knowing the answer to this question you should not edit advancedsettings Smile
(2019-02-15, 19:47)FernetMenta Wrote:
(2019-02-15, 14:20)tixx Wrote: Any ideas on why the audio sync is delayed on speeds at 1.5 - 2?
 Without knowing the answer to this question you should not edit advancedsettings Smile 
I've seen issues with audio sync even at the defaults of 1.1x to 1.5x, so it's not just the higher speeds, though it might get worse at higher speeds.
yep looks like it happens even on the lower speeds. 1.1+

this didnt used to be the case, fernetmenta any help would be appreciated Smile
(2019-02-15, 14:20)tixx Wrote: Also, is it possible to map 'sync playback to display' to a key? so i can toggle it during playback rather than going into the settings menus.

Another request:
Kodi does proper resolution switching but with speedup and speeddown a different behavior is necessary. For example, a movie that should run as 23.976 fps is prone to stuttering or skipping when speedup is activated. Playback would be much smoother if fps were always set to 60 fps when speedup is activated. In my tests, this setting provides the best playback experience.
Is it possible to implement speeds below 1x for slow motion playback?
  •   
  • 29(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Speed up playback watching video (include 1.1x to 1.5x ffwd rate with audio)?4.6411