• 23(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma
awesome, will try!

thanks.
exobuzz Wrote:that looks great!

Had a rethink and separated the buttons and increased their hit area so it should be easier to use with a touch screen.

Test video

I'd be grateful if you could test this before I add it; just copy & paste this code into the SlideShow.xml

Pastebin

Thanks.
Hi Steve!

your .xml worked like a charm, cheers!
Hitcher Wrote:Had a rethink and separated the buttons and increased their hit area so it should be easier to use with a touch screen.

Test video

I'd be grateful if you could test this before I add it; just copy & paste this code into the SlideShow.xml

Pastebin

Thanks.

Anyone?
sorry for delay, been a bit busy. tried the slideshow.xml and it works great. very functional thanks.
Excellent mate, thanks.
The text at the top is all screwed up in plugins like "Canada On Demand". I mean here the text that tells you what section you're in, ie. Movies, TV, etc. There are a number of these showing and they all overlap each other. Just navigate into any channel or TV show and you'll see what I mean.
All my ones are fine (iPlayer, Apple Trailers, etc). Got a screen shot so I can see what's happening?
Hitcher Wrote:All my ones are fine (iPlayer, Apple Trailers, etc). Got a screen shot so I can see what's happening?

Hey Hitcher, I got a screenshot of what SDM2011 was describing, I had to take a picture since I am not too familiar with taking a screenshot on ATV2, but it is pretty clear nonetheless.

It only seems to happen with that certain plugin.
hey Smile

have you done an update recently? the last two days after i leave the homescreen the minutes from the clock are blacked out? no matter which menu i go to, niggly i know...
Nope.
Hey! I got the last update, lots of great stuff. I would like to suggest a small adjustment. I see that now I have the option to put the video OSD on top and it works fine. The problem is that when the subtitles plugin window pops up, it stays behind the OSD. Is there a way to put it on the top? Unfortunately it clips the AVI file name.

Another suggestion: What do you think about adding the "party mode" link on the left menu in the music collection? it's a little bit hard to reach where it is now, on the far right/bottom.

Thanks for the great skin!
Fixed and added.
Thanks, you're the best!!
Hey hitcher

Xeebo looks better and better each day!! Smile

I have 1 request. Could u add Viewtype_Poster_Fixed_Info at Movie section like in Alaska?

i hope u can Smile
Skins: Arctic & 1080XF
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma3