• 7(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma
not sure if this is intentional... or a bug. After selecting music from file view, go back to the home screen and select now playing, after going to the now playing screen you have to right click to go back, the back button doesn't work....

EDIT: However, i DO like the way the now playing for music goes blank between tracks Smile Smile fancy visualisations may be pretty, but can be so distracting when trying to chat Smile
gobbledigook Wrote:not sure if this is intentional... or a bug. After selecting music from file view, go back to the home screen and select now playing, after going to the now playing screen you have to right click to go back, the back button doesn't work....

It's the same behaviour for all skins, you need to press ESC or TAB but maybe XBMC should map BACK as well.

gobbledigook Wrote:EDIT: However, i DO like the way the now playing for music goes blank between tracks Smile Smile fancy visualisations may be pretty, but can be so distracting when trying to chat Smile

Not sure what you mean about it going blank?
Hitcher Wrote:It's the same behaviour for all skins, you need to press ESC or TAB but maybe XBMC should map BACK as well.
sorry... i use a generic MCE remote and thought that the "back" button was mapped to ESC maybe i'm wrong i need to check.

Hitcher Wrote:Not sure what you mean about it going blank?

after queuing up tracks, if i go to home > sub menu > now playing it takes me to a screen the has the current track playing with info about the next track etc... and after about 30secs it disappears to a blank screen and when the next track comes on it flashes up again with time track and next track etc... like it Smile
That's the visualisation screen.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ah I thought the whole screen was blanking not the info which, by the way, can be toggled by using 'i'.
I'm still after translations please.
D0nR0sa Wrote:3. The background panel transparency setting seems to react weirdly when attempting to change it. The entries Low, Medium and High seem to appear in no real order and sometimes nothing appears at all.

You don't the pain that fake spincontrolex caused me but I've now fixed this issue as well.

I'll submit a new pull request in a few weeks once I get some translations added.
Hitcher Wrote:You don't the pain that fake spincontrolex caused me but I've now fixed this issue as well.

I'll submit a new pull request in a few weeks once I get some translations added.

Thank you.
I'm pretty much done with the german translation, but there's a problem which I think has been mentioned here before, that not all the fonts your using seem to support ü,ö,ä and some other characters so it looks real horrible right now.

Another thing is, since I don't know what the "Hide 'Press to close' messages" setting does I can't be certain to translate it with the right meaning.

And I can't seem to find a fitting translation for UnFlatten so if anyone here could help me out that would be nice.
These are the messages it refers to -

When can I use the skin with nightlies?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Polish language package: http://wojtek.piechowiak.eu/mich/xeebo_l..._files.zip

I attached there also replacement fonts which I'm using (as Hitcher already said in this topic - they aren't the same but they support more unicode chars than fonts supplied to skin - You can see difference here: Original / Replacement (note WyglAd - 1st row 2nd column, wySwietlania 2nd row 1st column, ZdjEcia 3rd row 1st column and SieC 4th row 1st column)
Hi Hitcher, Are studio logos going to be included, as have been done in Alaska & Alaska Revisited?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
This skin is excellent. It's my new default skin.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
bandelguy Wrote:When can I use the skin with nightlies?
When the official pre-eden repo is sorted out I'll get on it.
grajen3 Wrote:Polish language package: http://wojtek.piechowiak.eu/mich/xeebo_l..._files.zip

I attached there also replacement fonts which I'm using (as Hitcher already said in this topic - they aren't the same but they support more unicode chars than fonts supplied to skin - You can see difference here: Original / Replacement (note WyglAd - 1st row 2nd column, wySwietlania 2nd row 1st column, ZdjEcia 3rd row 1st column and SieC 4th row 1st column)
Thanks for the translation.

If I get time I'll look at adding another font set.
bandelguy Wrote:Hi Hitcher, Are studio logos going to be included, as have been done in Alaska & Alaska Revisited?
Probably not until there's an official studio pack for skins as I want to keep this as light as possible.
Blackbolt Wrote:This skin is excellent. It's my new default skin.

You and Rocky, nice. Wink
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma3