• 24(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma
Left to right scrolling views just wouldn't look right in Xeebo, and besides I'm working on Precession now so only bug fixes from now on.
Sad to hear this skin is no longer in active dev Sad

I was about to suggest adding the folder name under the thumbnail in the Images section. I organize my photos in a folder for each year, so only the preview is not enough to locate them, and using only the text has so little eye candy Smile
Hitcher Wrote:Left to right scrolling views just wouldn't look right in Xeebo, and besides I'm working on Precession now so only bug fixes from now on.

I see 2bad mate ... Xeebo is a nice skin next to Alaska .. Ur doing a great job Big Grin

btw i hope Precession will come out soon.

Greatz
Skins: Arctic & 1080XF
Cashtro Wrote:btw i hope Precession will come out soon.

Don't hold your but the aim is to release it for Eden.
Just wanted to drop by to say that I found XeeBo just adorable. The other skins available from within XBMC skin download isn't even close to this one. So a BIG thank you very much.

Also, I made a couple of modification to it to suite me better, hope you don't mind.
Hello Hitcher,

I really like the idea of Xeebo in the Nightly version (2.4.x), where you can place favourites in the fields like "apps" on the startscreen. Are there any plans for a stable version soon? If not, can you share the code so we other "XBMC nerds" can finnish the skin.
Thanks for reminding me - update pushed.
I have a strange behavior in the TV Series section of the library. I am trying to download an alternative icon for that view where you see only big banners in a 4x2 matrix. In the info popup window I can select the new one and it's shown correctly as the current icon, but nothing changes on the view.

If I switch to any of the other available views, the new icon is shown correctly, but if I go back to the initial one, I see the old ones again.

Is this some kind of cache? What can I do?

Thanks!!!
You'll need to delete your Textures database.
Is this a folder in the profile?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Userdata_folder
I've removed both the texturesd and viewmodes db files and still now luck. New files were created but the view is still outdated.
Ah, you need to manually download them and replace the ones that the Logo Downloader got.
Hi Hitcher,

I can't run Xeebo nightly under my XBMC 10.1 When i select the Xeebo nightly skin, it only switch back to the Confluence skin. I run it under Windows Vista, any ideas?
That's because it's only for nightly XBMC builds NOT Dharma.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma3