• 5(current)
Remote working but no library
Same problem here. HTC Evo - CyanogenMod 7.0.3.1
Remote Control buttons work, but the library (and even the "files" section of the browser has the same problem. Takes forever to load the directory, and doesnt work all the time. Any progress on a fix?
I'm having the same problem.

Epic 4g Froyo
Was working for me last night on htc desire with oxygen.
HTC Desire CDMA CM 7.0.3 stable. Remote works, other items do not. Get socket timeout error regularly, sometimes I'll get the menu items but when I go to my movies and pick something, it will force quit. That is running my computer with 10.1 Dharma stable running. No firewalls. My other system still has 9.11 and the app works fine. Both rigs are win7 ultimate. Odd.
its been grounding my HTPC enjoyment totaly... Sad
wtb fix..
Flashed my HTC Desire with Villain_AU2.8b (Australian port of GingerVillain 2.8 running android 2.3.5 with 2.6.38.4 kernel) -- and now I have the same problem.

Dharma 10.1 stable on Ubuntu Lucid, with remote 0.8.6-beta1 from the market - a combination which was working before.

xbmcHttp command gives the same:
10.1 Git:Unknown
Mar 9 2011

Anyone had any luck with the_alien's GB test fix ?
I have the exact same problems. Remote is working but no libary...

HTC Desire with Villian and GingerBread 2.3.4.

the_alien's fix dont helped Sad
Anyone found a workaround or something?

Shouldn't more user have this problem?
Gomez Wrote:Anyone found a workaround or something?

Shouldn't more user have this problem?

That's the problem. There aren't that many users having this problem and noone of the dev team has been able to reproduce it. Sad
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Sad

Ok, i try to digg deeper...

Reinstalled my Android with a new ROM. I check it out this evenning...
hey all...
i have the same problems !

The remote control works, library mode does not. All worked just great up until 2 days when I upgraded the galaxy S android version to 2.3.3 . Tried it all, changed the ports, double checked the username and password, double checked the network settings on the server, all as it should be. also tried it with a Galaxy S2 of a friend(2.3.3), same problem. I even updated the windows xbmc host version from 10.0 to 10.1 but still, nothing…
any ideas ?
Its probably a problem with Android 2.3.X, from what version u are coming?
I truly don’t remember Smile
Today i tried a new nightly for appletv2 (xbmc-20110827-702ed8c-master-atv2) nothing changed.

HTC Desire, Gingerbread CM7 2.3.5, latest xbmc rc app (GingerVillain)
Last fully working xbmc rc was in april 23. Version 0.8.5-beta1 with Android froyo custom htc sense rom (Leedroid).

cheers Mosterblaster
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote working but no library0