gentoo ebuild for opdenkamp's pvr branch available
Thumbs Up 
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=365511

feedback, patches welcome everywhere, i subscribe this thread, but new ebuild versions by me will be only on b.g.o. enjoy.
xbmc-pvr-ppa-odk68, Gentoo x86 3.0.7-pf, xorg-server-1.11.2, mesa-7.11, nvidia-drivers-290.10
xbmc-11.0_p40_pre.ebuild available
xbmc-pvr-ppa-odk68, Gentoo x86 3.0.7-pf, xorg-server-1.11.2, mesa-7.11, nvidia-drivers-290.10
thank you very much, today i'm gonna order a tevii s464 and i'll try this ebuild Smile
i hope you'll keep it updated
lkraav Wrote:xbmc-11.0_p40_pre.ebuild available

Hi!

Any chance you will create a portage overlay with the ebuild? It whould make things easier for us other.
I have never made an portage overlay but given the number of overlays it seems to be a simple issue.

BR
Erik
haven't gotten around to it. effort of having your own overlay and downloading the ebuild from bug# every month or so is so miniscule, it alone doesn't motivate me very much to start a public overlay right now. i will do that some time relatively soon though.

btw bumped to odk44
odk46 available and from this ebuild on it can now just be copied to a new version number in your personal overlay. it tries to find the github SHA-tagged directory name inside tarball automatically after unpacking. if anyone knows a better (more correct) way to set S, please comment here or b.g.o.
Thanks for working on this.
Checking it out now.
Hi, how would I go about compiling eden (11.0) with your ebuild (pvr branch)? I only managed to compile master, and sound doesn't work Sad
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gentoo ebuild for opdenkamp's pvr branch available0