ATV 1G + Mac - Lock Settings popup
Hi!

I should probably start by saying that I've allready read one thread about this problem in another section of the forum. But since that thread focused on the aTV 2G i thought that it could differ in the solutions.

I've owned my aTV 1G since last september. I jailbreaked it with atvtousb-creator on the first day. Since then I've done one total reboot and once again jailbroken it.

I also own a Macbook Pro late 2010 which I've streamed of since september last year. I have the basic knowlege, so I've used SMB share from my computer to my aTV. It has worked flawless, never had any problems with finding and streaming from my computer.

But then last week, suddenly I have no access to my computer. When i click on my shared folders in XBMC i get a popup that says "Lock Settings" and promts me for a username and a password.

I've tried using all my usernames and their passwords from my computer, it doesn't work.
I've tried to change the settings for my smb folders so that all the users can modfy the content, no result.
I've tried to ssh my way into the aTV to uninstall and then re-install xbmc and all the settings, but the problem still exists.

Does anyone know what my problem might be? And how to fix it?
Question 
Hi,

I hope someone replies to this as I have just started having the same problem. The ATV 1 has been installed with XBMC and working beautifully, streaming over the network from my laptop which is running Windows 7 until today.. I can't think of a single thing that has changed on my laptop since I put it in its case this morning that might have caused this but for some reason this morning it was all working fine and this evening I have a 'Lock Settings' box on the screen which, as with the post above will not go away no matter what I type into it. Please help!
Thank you.
LN

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV 1G + Mac - Lock Settings popup0