• 4(current)
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 3
Paraffin Wrote:Better performance is all I would suggest for Atom and Ion systems

^This
IMO performance-issues are the main reason not to use Aeon. Mind now, it works ok, but as soon as you start to scroll media the frame rate drops considerably (especially in heavy views like coverflow)
bandelguy Wrote:Please don't make the skin too bloaty and resource hungry.

I Agree %100!!

Please concentrate all possible efforts in improving the CODING

and making the SKIN Lightning Fast!!!

thats the MAIN reason why HTPC users stir away from MQ2 and use NOX....

SPEED should be Priority #1!!!

thanks Smile
Would love to see something like CABLE....

Ok, let me explain.. Pseidotv is on the right track but it would be nice to make a interface that you could add like channel 1 would be ABC (from live streams plugin)

channel 2 ( NBC live streams plugin)
channel 3 (poker from live stream plugin somewhere...)
channel 4,5,6, 7 (cartoon network, food channel, SHowtime, etc....)

Now if you could do this in your skin or help from another it would be great...

Thanks..
Ferdnand Wrote:Would love to see something like CABLE....

Ok, let me explain.. Pseidotv is on the right track but it would be nice to make a interface that you could add like channel 1 would be ABC (from live streams plugin)

channel 2 ( NBC live streams plugin)
channel 3 (poker from live stream plugin somewhere...)
channel 4,5,6, 7 (cartoon network, food channel, SHowtime, etc....)

Now if you could do this in your skin or help from another it would be great...

Thanks..

That is near impossible to implement. Pseudo/TVtime only work because the media is local. When you start adding in streaming, there are so many variables it would be impossible to do flawlessly.
Nothing to see here....
Bawk Wrote:Most skins have the same boring sound options (default, bubbles, none) The ablility to select individual sound files for navigation would be great.

+1
Will MQ3 support extrafanart? Its too bad none of the Aeon variants support it now.
It will be nice give support to xbmc-pvr branch. With that xbmc you can only use confluence skin...
My vote would be for conditional weather backgrounds with a weather widget. That's the only thing I think is missing from MQ2
Nothing to see here....
Please support for a 2nd Screen. My extra 7" HTPC screen is useless at the moment.

Maybe fanart or movie info, cast, runtime etc.... or other movies like it?
teknikk7 Wrote:Please support for a 2nd Screen. My extra 7" HTPC screen is useless at the moment.

Maybe fanart or movie info, cast, runtime etc.... or other movies like it?

+1 !!!

Also, PVR functionallity..?
wayfactory Wrote:It will be nice give support to xbmc-pvr branch. With that xbmc you can only use confluence skin...

Not that I don't want this supported, but there are other skins that do PVR. I know Neon does.
Nothing to see here....
zepfan Wrote:Not that I don't want this supported, but there are other skins that do PVR. I know Neon does.

Euuuh, Yes, but I don't like that skin so much.. Rolleyes
powermarcel10 Wrote:Euuuh, Yes, but I don't like that skin so much.. Rolleyes

Well to hold you over until MQ3 is done, as I'm sure it'll be a while, these skins support it as of now. I'm sure there are PVR mods of a couple if you check their subforums.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
Nothing to see here....
matrix808 Wrote:+1 Would love that,

Support for advanced launcher and multiple different views.

Cheers

+1
I think my biggest request would be for more views in shows. Mainly landscape. I don't have a lot of art/covers so they look pretty bad normally. Thanks!
Nothing to see here....
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 30