• 81(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
I am on 2.4.6 of Filmi By Nature and am getting an error everytime I click on All Movies - Hindi from the past few days "Failed to retrieve movie information, please try again later, You may like to try again later or use other source if available" . Needs a fix..
Same issue as the other users reported here. "Failed to Retrieve Movie Information". My versions are 2.4.6 & 1.5.3 and Hindi Movies selection for "All Movies" and also "Movies by Year" for year 2013 broken. However year 2012 selection works and HD movies Hindi selection works. How can we fix it? Thanks.
Hi Ajay,

Looks like "Filmi by nature" video Add on is broken.

Hope you are trying to fix it.

Thanks for all the entertainment you provide us with.
Hi Ajay:
I am also on 2.4.6 of Filmi By Nature and am getting the same error an error everytime I click on Hindi Movies section. The error message states - Failed: Info Retrieval Process. Failed to retrieve movie information. Please try again later.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks for your help and support.

Thanks
Shabbir Syed
514-892-0786
Looks like Ajay is on vacation or not around Smile Is there anyone else that can take his add-on and provide a fix for the couple of items that are not working? It will be greatly appreciated ... we are missing out on all the latest movies Smile Holiday season is coming and it will be fun to watch the hindi movies on XBMC ... please please please Smile Thanks in advance.
The Log file shows an error as follows:
09:26:26 T:4408 NOTICE: metahandler: Loading sqlite3 as DB engine version: 3.7.12.1
09:26:30 T:4408 ERROR: ERROR:root:'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\common\XBMCInterfaceUtils.py", line 54, in callBackDialogProgressBar
returnedObj = function_obj(arg)
File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.filmibynaturex\mymoves\movie\Metadata.py", line 16, in __addMovieInfo_in_item
title = unicode(item.get_moving_data()['movieTitle']).encode('utf-8')
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
09:26:30 T:4408 NOTICE: .
09:26:30 T:4408 ERROR: ERROR:root:(0, '')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\TurtlePlugin.py", line 24, in start
containerObj.performAction(action_id)
File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\TurtleContainer.py", line 219, in performAction
self.moveTurtle(move)
File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\TurtleContainer.py", line 151, in moveTurtle
function(self.request_obj, self.response_obj)
File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.filmibynaturex\mymoves\movie\Metadata.py", line 10, in retieveMovieInfoAndAddItem
XBMCInterfaceUtils.callBackDialogProgressBar(getattr(sys.modules[__name__], '__addMovieInfo_in_item'), items, 'Retrieving MOVIE info', 'Failed to retrieve movie information, please try again later')
File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\common\XBMCInterfaceUtils.py", line 72, in callBackDialogProgressBar
raise Exception(ExceptionHandler.DONOT_DISPLAY_ERROR, '')
Exception: (0, '')
09:26:30 T:4408 NOTICE: .
09:26:30 T:6032 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
I heard you guys.... Working on it. It will be fixed on friday.... I am busy with my other work.
Many Thanks. Looking forward to your elegant solution to this problem.
Many Thanks ajay.
Need to catch up on a few new ones this holiday season and I absolutely love this add-on.
Is there a Gotham version in development stages or is it out already?
Many thanks Ajay. Looking forward to the fix Smile Happy Holidays!!!
Hi,
Would really appreciate if you update turtleX to comply with python 2.1. onwards.

Thanks
hi guys
iam a new in the forum. dont now much to fix xbmc.. but using it from almost a year on my apple tv 2 .
my current problem is my fav. filmy by nature wasnt workng earlier and when i tried to fix it i lost it. now i cant even see it in files.. add ons and anywhere in settings either.
ive a mac compuetr and a windows xp too... plz help me how can i fix it. do i need to download any program to run it on computer or i can fix it whie attached to tv.
plz reply back so that i can enoy my holidays watching Bollywood .
thankin u
balbir
Hello Balbir,

Fist thing to do is go into System => Add-Ons => Get Add-ons => aj addons => Video Add-ons where you will see Filmi by Nature and TV on Desi Zone. Click on Filmi by nature and install from there (you may need to hold the Menu button on the remote control for a few seconds).

If you cannot see aj addons then click on Install from Zip file on Add-Ons menu. Try and find aj addon from there and install.

If you cannot find it there either then you need to download the zip file into your computer and use something like FileZila to copy the zip file somewhere into your apple TV and Install from there. There are instructions in this thread as to how you can do this. If you have problems I will point to the correct place.

Good Luck.
P.S. There is still an issue with this Add-on awaiting Ajay to fix so you may still get empty lists but at least you will have the add-on ready
Ajay, as you promised .."the fix will be avaialble on Friday"....eveyone is still waiting for your new version or the fix...Please fix asap. Thanks in advance.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27