• 21(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Hi Ajay, Seems like TV Shows in the plugin like in Sony, don't seem to work (no script error though, just shows blank shows). Looks like that the page have changed. Is this something which you can look and suggest.
Hey Ajay,
None of the roshan tv links are working since past few days.
Can you please take a look at them?
Hey Ajay,
I've subscribed to DesiTvStreams and able to see Indian and Pakistan channels available on XBMC but Live Cricket is not taking my login credentials...
sadama Wrote:Hey Ajay,
I've subscribed to DesiTvStreams and able to see Indian and Pakistan channels available on XBMC but Live Cricket is not taking my login credentials...

User credential settings are separate for both regular and cricket links.
Hi Ajay,

Recent update of TV shows for krazy community has remove the pagination. I am seeing only the first page for all the shows. I was following up a show for dates around couple of months back and now i cant get to them.
Apparently, krazycommunity site shows all pages for the all the TV shows.
Please fix the pagination...
Dude, what do you think of http://www.crictime.com Its the most consistent live cricket streaming site I know. The quality won't be as good as say willow tv etc. However it is forever there. Just a suggestion.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Nice Plugin. Works well. Only Kannada Movies do not show up unless I click each alphabet. Any chance of including English BlueRay Movies? Any other Plugin/addon which can do this?
sudheendrar Wrote:Nice Plugin. Works well. Only Kannada Movies do not show up unless I click each alphabet. Any chance of including English BlueRay Movies? Any other Plugin/addon which can do this?
For english movies, use IceFilms
rips4u Wrote:Hi Ajay,

Recent update of TV shows for krazy community has remove the pagination. I am seeing only the first page for all the shows. I was following up a show for dates around couple of months back and now i cant get to them.
Apparently, krazycommunity site shows all pages for the all the TV shows.
Please fix the pagination...

I know there are few problems with krazycommunity I am working on something new: TV on Desi-Zone. Its beta version will be released soon,.
ajay Wrote:I know there are few problems with krazycommunity I am working on something new: TV on Desi-Zone. Its beta version will be released soon,.

whats Desi-Zone ? URL ?
hello ajay,

thank you for the excellent plugin.
could you add the following to the repo please? http://www.malayalamlive.com/
ajay Wrote:I know there are few problems with krazycommunity I am working on something new: TV on Desi-Zone. Its beta version will be released soon,.

Thanks Ajay.
Any chance of fixing the roshan TV live links..they only worked for first few days but now none working
Good work people I am going to try it on the apple tv2 tonight and see how it goes.
Great work I will try this out on my atv2 today. I was looking for a Raaga.com music plugin to listen to live music on xbmc and to my surprise there is none. Will it be possible to add this plugin to your repo too. I am sure there are many ppl waiting for such a music plugin.
dinesh_dhingra Wrote:Hi Ajay, Seems like TV Shows in the plugin like in Sony, don't seem to work (no script error though, just shows blank shows). Looks like that the page have changed. Is this something which you can look and suggest.

I've found the same problem. Does anyone have Zee TV working?
I have version 1.75 installed.. my old lady is driving me nuts cuz she can't watch her Indian soaps. Oo
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27