would like delay in text scroll during playback
This is such a great skin, I love it.
This is not a bug but I wonder do people agree that the plot scroll (info button) during movie playback could be delayed for another few seconds.
Im watching it on a big widescreen, like im sure alot are and it almost starts scrolling before I finish the first line and its hard to keep up. i normally have to press info on and off a few times to read the first few lines.

if it delayed for 14-15sec I think it would be perfect before it scrolls, i guess it depends on screen size etc tho

Maybe i'm a slow reader Nerd
The size of the text box is fixed, has nothing to do with the screen size, so don't know how it might have something to do, maybe you are sitting to close, that is another thing that has nothing to do with big screens but with wrong distance from Tv or you are a slow reader, nothing wrong with it, but as my native language isn't english and I have all the plots in english adding "difficulty" to reading it and I don't have such a problem, this are the only things I can think off.

Anyway if you wanna change it...

Go to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.night.purity\720p

Open "DialogFullScreenInfo.xml"

Search for this line:

Code:
<autoscroll time="3000" delay="5000" repeat="5000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll)</autoscroll>

Be aware there is one for movies and another for episodes.

Enjoy
KiSUAN Wrote:The size of the text box is fixed, has nothing to do with the screen size, so don't know how it might have something to do, maybe you are sitting to close, that is another thing that has nothing to do with big screens but with wrong distance from Tv or you are a slow reader, nothing wrong with it, but as my native language isn't english and I have all the plots in english adding "difficulty" to reading it and I don't have such a problem, this are the only things I can think off.

Anyway if you wanna change it...

Go to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.night.purity\720p

Open "DialogFullScreenInfo.xml"

Search for this line:

Code:
<autoscroll time="3000" delay="5000" repeat="5000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll)</autoscroll>

Be aware there is one for movies and another for episodes.

Enjoy

thanks alot for the reply KiSUAN.
The size of the textbox and the font size is perfect, one of the reasons i like night is i can sit far away and still read the text. I just meant since the tv i have it on is huge and widescreen you could pretty much fit a novel in the first 3 lines Big Grin (in comparison to if I would read it on laptop)
The only issue was the delay in scrolling which the link you gave me addresses. Would it be difficult to locate this xml file using xbmc live?
Thanks for your input

I'd like to think im not a slow reader normally Laugh
Read this to know how to [Live] How to install a skin to XBMC Live using WinSCP! (Guide).

Modify the file in windows and then copy over.

Simple way I know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
would like delay in text scroll during playback0