A Public Thank You to Dushmaniac
Thumbs Up 
Simply because it's 22:00 on a Sunday, and he's the last poster on pretty much every one of the first page of threads. He's writing this code we all use, debugging it and supporting it. Oh, and he has a day job.

I know there are many others involved in XBMC, I see some common names cropping up again and again on the PVR side - but thanks, Lars. Much appreciated.
Prof Yaffle Wrote:Simply because it's 22:00 on a Sunday, and he's the last poster on pretty much every one of the first page of threads. He's writing this code we all use, debugging it and supporting it. Oh, and he has a day job.

I know there are many others involved in XBMC, I see some common names cropping up again and again on the PVR side - but thanks, Lars. Much appreciated.

Same from my side Smile
Thirded..
Ditto!

I love the PVR version of XBMC even if I do seem to complain often!
Prof Yaffle Wrote:Oh, and he has a day job.
and a wife next Friday Big Grin

thanks for the thank you thread Smile
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Thanks and congrats Smile
My thanks too.
My thanks and congrats, too!

this is an absolutely amazing job that you are doing. if you care for your wife just a bit as much as for xbmc, she is the luckiest woman on the planet.
Congratulations! wishing you the best of luck Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Public Thank You to Dushmaniac0