Resolution / how to make the picture full screen
Hi guys,

I am trying to figure out how to make my DVD rips take up the full screen. The output is going to my projector, and is set to the resolution of 1280x720. 720p+ videos look great and take up the whole screen, however anything less (Such as DVD rips) have these ugly black bars down the sides. Is there any way to make it automatically resize non-HD content to take up the whole screen?

On a semi-unrelated note, I'm also having the network share always buffering problem with .ISO files and 1080p videos...

Thanks!
Bring up the OSD while watching a video and change the view mode to stretch 16:9 instead of normal and set as default for all movies.

What type of network? Debug log please.
Weavus Wrote:Bring up the OSD while watching a video and change the view mode to stretch 16:9 instead of normal and set as default for all movies.

What type of network? Debug log please.

I'm on a 10/100 switch atm, ordered a 10/100/1000 switch today (Hopefully arrives tomorrow). I'll test with that, and if the problem persists I will post the logs up here - I have a feeling it will persist though mainly due to before XBMC I was using a Netgear Digital Entertainer Elite unit and it didn't have any problems with buffering using the current network.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resolution / how to make the picture full screen0