Renaming PICTURES menu
Hello,

I'd like to make a simple change ( or what seems to me like simple :p) I'd like to be able to change the name of PICTURES to PROJECTS on a skin. I thought that maybe I could open the files for languages and create my own language and just replace where it says Pictures with Projects but I was unable to find the word pictures for some strange reason.

Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction in terms of which files need to be edited and what to look for?

Thanks Smile
strings.xml
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:strings.xml

Okay so I wasn't able to find it because for some reason one of the English folders did not have all that information contrary to the English (US). I was able to change it when I went to languages.

Thanks Smile
Just to clarify for other users:

If you hadn't found it anywhere, chances are it would've been a "global string" - i.e. not included in one of the skin strings.xml, but in XBMC's own ones, where pictures would be string '1' (or '1213', or '10002'). Then you would have to change it in the .xml file that uses that localized string (which is what they're called). If so, search through the files for <label>1</label> or <label>$LOCALIZE[1]</label>

All the global strings can be found here: http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...iew=markup

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renaming PICTURES menu0