folder art questions
long time reader first time poster here...

have had my atv2 with xbmc running for a while and everything about it is very user friendly and awesome. though ive been troubled with the same issues that i cant seem to over come...

so i have all the correct folder art downloaded into the movies folder (ive kept it simple for reasons below) xbmc seems to read certin movies incorrectly and displays it so.

for instance i have rocky 12345... each one i tried numbered and i switched it over to romans.. rocky I II III IV V VI... but it only displays rocky and multiple rock V's...

also, xbmc seems to use its own cover art and not the ones located in the folder (folder.jpg)

ive looked thru all the settings of xbmc and theme options and tried everything but cant get most of them to display correctly...

any ideas would be awesome!

/end elongated rant for simple issue Eek
Yea sometimes the scrappers get mixed up. Easiest way is to find offending item, click "refresh" on the info and it will rescan. This will give you a list of possible alternatives and you can chose the correct one.

If you only have a few items wrong in ytour database, this is definetly the quickest and easiest way I have found
If that fails, create a .nfo file for each move, and place it next to the .avi

rocky 2.avi
rocky 2.nfo

In the nfo file put the URL for the imdb page for rocky 2. (if you're using the imdb scraper)

if you want your own thumbnail, then copy your folder.jpg and rename it to rocky 2.tbn

XBMC should then use this for rocky 2.

I think the folder.jpg is just for the folder, so not used in library mode, which doesn't really use folders.
how about TV shows, recently one series of mine disappeared and i cant get it back. ive tried to rescan and i removed sources and added them back but its scraping the other tv shows except American Dad!, it shows the main show folder but no episodes/seasons inside. any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
folder art questions0