No player controls apart from fullscreen
Hi

just download the latest release from github & there only seems to be player controls (pushing M on the kb) in fullscreen only is this a bug or is it intentional?
Works fine for me on latest Git and nightly xbmc.
-stoli-
Just build a xbmc nightly (Git:20110514-3777382b) for windows to see if that was the problem & still no go. If i have music or video playing & go back to the home screen & press M i get a shadow a the top of the home screen where the player controls are meant to be.
Honestly I don't know that it has ever worked from the home screen. Smile

I just snagged the one from Confluence and pushed it up along with the new Wall view, and some tweaks to the font.
-stoli-
Ok thanks stoli
Fixed it by copying the PlayerControls.xml from Confluence & it's working
buges Wrote:If i have music or video playing & go back to the home screen & press M i get a shadow a the top of the home screen where the player controls are meant to be.

I have this exact problem. I can't bring up the OSD when I'm at the main screen. Where do I find the PlayerControls.xml and where do I put it?

Thanks,
Tim
tmm0f5 Wrote:I have this exact problem. I can't bring up the OSD when I'm at the main screen. Where do I find the PlayerControls.xml and where do I put it?

Thanks,
Tim

https://github.com/stoli/skin.neon/raw/m...ntrols.xml

Right click the above link and choose "Save Link As" or something to that effect depending on your browser and save it to skin.neon/720p/PlayerControls.xml
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:https://github.com/stoli/skin.neon/raw/m...ntrols.xml

Right click the above link and choose "Save Link As" or something to that effect depending on your browser and save it to skin.neon/720p/PlayerControls.xml

Worked like a charm! Love that OSD menu in the middle of the screen. So much better than at the top.

Thanks for the great support!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No player controls apart from fullscreen0