(apple tv 2) missing Episodes in library
I am new to XBMC so please bear with me. I have installed xbmc from season pass (xbmc pre 10.0 git:4b032be(compiled:feb 19 2011) and my apple tv 2 is running 4.2.2 software on it I am having problems when I scan for new tv shows it picks all of them up but. but when I check the library I notice that some of the episodes are missing in particular the secret life of the american teenager and 24 it seems as though it hits a limit on filename size and only updates a certain amount of episodes. I have also used ember media manager to fill in all the nfo info and update but the result is even less episodes get picked up.(also I have used tvrenamer to name all files in the format required by tvdb) I have restored the apple tv 2 and xbmc a couple of times and still the same problem if it someone could please help me with this issue I will be very greatfull thanks
It may be useful to give us some examples of filenames appearing and not appearing in the library.

Then if you could check your log it could be useful too
They are all labelled the same just like this

Example:
The Secret Life of the American Teenager.SxxExx.title

Also I new to this so I am unsure how to get the log
All my tv shows are labeled the name then with the season and episode number right after it and nothing else. I have had no problems doing it this way.

Example

the big bang theory.s01.e01
the big bang theory.s01.e02
the big bang theory.s01.e03

doing all my tv shows like that has created no problems for me at all. I don't need the title of the tv show at the end because it is just extra crap that could confuse the scraper.
I have tried a lot of different combinations with the filename including the one you are using the problem is it only picks up some of the episodes and not all of them.
jarratt72 Wrote:I have tried a lot of different combinations with the filename including the one you are using the problem is it only picks up some of the episodes and not all of them.

Go into the folder and delete all the NFO files, make sure you are using a correct naming convention, and sort the episodes by season properly. If you're as anal as I am about making sure they are named and setup properly, download Ember and use it. I'm currently tracking and watching about 25 different TV series, and having no problems with them showing up when they are sorted correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(apple tv 2) missing Episodes in library0