Nightly Build 5/16 missing Theme download
Hello,

I just installed XBMC nightly build 5/16 and wanted to install new skins

however when I go to the settings and try to download the new skin, There is nothing in the screen to choose from,

In previous build, I could choose the skin and donwload it directly to atv2

Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong?
Same here. I also can't find the program add-ons in the add-on menus. I was using a WOL add-on and it's gone. Tried adding a xbmcgeeks repo and blank. That might be the repo though.

I was going to try to add the skins back manually, but haven't gone that far yet. So homebro2000, you might want to pull them out of the previous build and try to add them manually through ssh. If not downgrade. I think the nightly thread even said to NOT upgrade unless you were going to help with the audio issues.

Though, this build is the code merge right? I wouldn't be surprised if it's broke and is slated to be fixed in the future.
So can I download previous XBMX nightly build somewhere?
homebro2000 Wrote:So can I download previous XBMX nightly build somewhere?

I don't know what XBMX is ?
davilla Wrote:I don't know what XBMX is ?

The X is next to the C on the US keyboard. It's probably just a misstrike. :|

Missing for me, too. Whatever the current night is out, I just upgraded tonight.
same here... i hope a solution will be found

P.S. thank you everyone for all of your hard work... I learn so much on this forum.
latter builds have new addon repo (eden-pre), only skins and addons that are done for eden-pre will be submitted to that

if there is a skin/addon you are looking for specifically you better speak up on their forum threads
does anyone know how I can get the "Neon" skin...? I love that one.
step*ur*game*up Wrote:does anyone know how I can get the "Neon" skin...? I love that one.

Direct from git or from the Passion Repo if you want pre-eden versions.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly Build 5/16 missing Theme download0